What Do You Guys Think About This Mic?

SO i got a pretty good 40% off discount at mym job and im thinking about getting htis...any reviews anyone? if anyone wants the hook upo in box me...
2lb1abr.jpg
pimp.gif

SO i got a pretty good 40% off discount at mym job and im thinking about getting htis...any reviews anyone? if anyone wants the hook upo in box me...
2lb1abr.jpg
pimp.gif

it's called the "YETI PRO" i hear its THX certified.. has anyone used this with garageband or logic? have anything recorded with the quality?

it's called the "YETI PRO" i hear its THX certified.. has anyone used this with garageband or logic? have anything recorded with the quality?

The device works without drivers on most computers, and the results are quiet, clear audio recordings without the hiss associated with cheaper mics. It records at up to 192 kHz at a bit depth of 24 (CD audio is recorded at 16 bits) and includes a headphone jack for live monitoring of audio input.

Never had any experience with it, but if it's better than CD quality, I'd say go for it.

The device works without drivers on most computers, and the results are quiet, clear audio recordings without the hiss associated with cheaper mics. It records at up to 192 kHz at a bit depth of 24 (CD audio is recorded at 16 bits) and includes a headphone jack for live monitoring of audio input.

Never had any experience with it, but if it's better than CD quality, I'd say go for it.

I was actually looking into that lately, and the Blue Yeti and the Audio Technica AT2020 are 1 & 2 on Amazon. Both pretty much hands down great reviews.

And that's the successor u lookin at there...so I guess it would be a safe buy with your discount.

I was actually looking into that lately, and the Blue Yeti and the Audio Technica AT2020 are 1 & 2 on Amazon. Both pretty much hands down great reviews.

And that's the successor u lookin at there...so I guess it would be a safe buy with your discount.

Thank u guys so much, I did pay about $150 for it I jus bought and I LOvE it!!!! And it has an XLR connection... I seen lil wheezy using it when he was traveling on Carter documentary.. Any NT'ers who want it for $150 lemme kno I have no problem sharing my discount, if u have paypal am willing to pay shipping I'll pick up one for u guys

Thank u guys so much, I did pay about $150 for it I jus bought and I LOvE it!!!! And it has an XLR connection... I seen lil wheezy using it when he was traveling on Carter documentary.. Any NT'ers who want it for $150 lemme kno I have no problem sharing my discount, if u have paypal am willing to pay shipping I'll pick up one for u guys

I'm using it for pre-recording my vocals into GarageBand so I can listen to it and make tweaks frm home so when I get to the studio I already have a vision an I lay my joint down seamless

I'm using it for pre-recording my vocals into GarageBand so I can listen to it and make tweaks frm home so when I get to the studio I already have a vision an I lay my joint down seamless

Back
Top Bottom