What do you keep inside of your car/trunk? Vol. Is It Clean?

The back of my Prius is clean, just reusable shopping bags.

The trunk of my Altima is a mess. I have a computer printer, basketball, loose golf clubs, front bicycle wheel, smashball, 2 cd binders (I really should bringit in the house), and an old pair of golf shoes that I should probably throw away.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

messy trunks ftw

This reminds me that I have a 10W7 and JL 500/1 amp sitting in storage...any idea what that's worth now?

king-kong.jpg

Nissan Sentra:

Interior - Always clean, air freshener on the rearview mirror.

I always keep my car washed and vacuumed in the inside.

Trunk - 2-12's and my Kicker amp.

Car wash supplies on the floor of my back seat.

I had the box custom made to fit in the rear well of my Z28, and I got rid of that car 2 years ago. The whole system was a Pioneer head unit, 4 MB Quartspeakers, 10W7 and the 500/1 amp. All we did before I got rid of it was take out the speakers and the sub box. We left the power cables, crossovers, andheadunit in it. To get the whole system up and running again, I would need a new headunit, maybe new speakers (not sure if they fit the Altima), etc. It'sa lot of work for a car that I don't drive that much. I can't afford to give up the space in the Prius because there isn't any to spare in back.

- Cardinal 7's
- Green Nike shorts
- 5 pound Nike ankle weights
- Black tall tee
- 50+ CD's

Those are all neatly stored in a compartment in the rear of my SUV.

Originally Posted by eaalto

I had the box custom made to fit in the rear well of my Z28, and I got rid of that car 2 years ago. The whole system was a Pioneer head unit, 4 MB Quart speakers, 10W7 and the 500/1 amp. All we did before I got rid of it was take out the speakers and the sub box. We left the power cables, crossovers, and headunit in it. To get the whole system up and running again, I would need a new headunit, maybe new speakers (not sure if they fit the Altima), etc. It's a lot of work for a car that I don't drive that much. I can't afford to give up the space in the Prius because there isn't any to spare in back.
I'd say 500-600 for both

use that money on a hu, some new speakers and a 2 ch amp for the prius..

Spare Tire
Windshield washer
Can of oil
Funnel (for the oil)
Long nose pliers (to check the oil, since the little "yellow thing" to check it is broke
smh.gif
)
The inside of the back passenger door
frown.gif

2 15's (bang)
spare tire
jack
4 way
jumper cables
rachet set
tool bag (wire cutters, speaker wire, screw drivers...etc)

edit: car wash supplies, hulled out shoes && funnel

Back
Top Bottom