What do you pack for lunch?? Vol. On a Budget

So, I am currently on a pretty strict budget trying to save where I can. Every month though, mint.com constantly shows me I spend way too much on eating out. I find most of this eating out is at my lunch break during work (mon-fri).

So my question is (for those who pack lunches), what do ya'll bring?? I am not a sandwich with some yogurt or a piece of fruit kinda guy. If i I tried that, the following would happen:

1. I'd still be hungry as hell.

2. I'd get real sick of it pretty fast

3. I'd probably lose weight (fast metabolism)

Any quick and easy things to bring to work that will actually filll me and budget friendly?? I need ideas/suggestions guys.

make a bigger sandwhich or make another sandwhich?
and dont put weak things on the sandwhich. the key is meat, cheese, meat, cheese, sweet baby rays bbq sauce doggie

I buy meat and cheese from the deli, lettuce, mayo, tomato, bag of chips, pickle, apple sauce, and an arizona. I can't cook so I usually go to the frozen food section of BJ's and pick up some crazy cuisine and make rice and bring that into work. Places like Bj's and Costco are really good for foods like that.

^ My god. My coworker comes in with a PBJ and a go-gurt. I give him the
indifferent.gif
when I see it. I'm actually upset that I can't do tthe same consistently and not go mentally insane sooner than later.

Make grilled chicken And veggies the night before. Bring that plus my jobs free deer park water and I'm good. Occasionally ill eat out.

If im on a budget

The ramen noodles in a cup
Wit chips and apple or erange

Paydays

Eat out
And i eaither take what my girl cooks or buy frozen stuff

Hamburger Helpers, usually Fettuccine, CheeseBurger Maccaroni, or Beef Stroganoff
couple pieces of bread
an orange and a banana
and a gatorade

Back
Top Bottom