What do you think of men wearing jewlery VOL.....I coughed on your cuban

I realize there is a jewlery thread.

But in general wat do cats think about this.

I used to rock earrings. ....i dont at all anymore.

I used to rock chains.....bout 07.....08.....not anymore.
Rings.......i cant **** wit that.
Bracelets.....i guess thats okay if its not too outlandish.

Wat do u think?

Never been a jewelry guy.
I'll rock my earrings occasionally.
All I need is the Rolley and I'm set.

I keep a few timepieces in rotation.

Got a lil low key gold chain and charm. Used to rock a cuban.

I like certain style rings, but cant see myself rockin one.

I need that shy glizzy chain tho.

I sold all my heavy chains. This year I wear rope chains sometimes. I have earrings I hardly use

Last edited:
Used to have big dawg status.

Grill, chain, earrings, all 24k.

Now I don't own any jewelry, I had a nice pair of gold lion head earrings I bought last year and never wore. I lost them.smh

I not into watches unless it's a special occasion and I pull out the presidential. But nahhh.

I do want another grill though, but I gotta hit the dentist an get right before I start messing with that idea.

If you can afford it and don't overdue it for your lifestyle then cool.

Last edited:
Gotta stay a lil icy, always got the watches on deck n a smooth chain or 2 when I step out or something gotta get fly ...had earrings for a short time but I took em out one day n straight forget to put em back in :lol:

I wear a watch.. And cuff links

I rarely wear a tie now, but I have tie bars

Funny I have jewelry but just don't think to wear any of it anymore. Don't know what happened a few years ago. A switch just turned it off.

Why would anyone care? I do plan on getting a smaller mm Cuban and cross to wear underneath though, it's a family thing.

I've never met anyone in real life that wears gaudy jewelry that wasn't hood rich. There's a difference between traditional/cultural chains and the obnoxious large ones local Instagram celebrities wear.

I mean overall I don't care; I would rather spend that type of money on traveling or something, but people can waste their money if they want. Just speaking on my observations

Last edited:
Wore ear rings in high school,haven't wore anything since.With the exception of briefly falling for the Miansai hype last year.

I def rocked them glass lookin kells fake diamond earrings from the weave spot wit my pinwheel fitted... sweats.... and crispy low blanco y blancos.

I have no shame.

06...07....had legit solid chainz....etc.....

Nowadays. I dont **** wit it.

I have no problem with it tho.

Back
Top Bottom