what do you think of this Acura?

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Funny seeing a JDM civic converted into USDM. I cant believe they dig the "Fast and Furious" type look.

Why not? I never did "get" the whole JDM thing....payin $400 for a damn JDM armrest and other ridiculous stuff. Engine swaps, I can completely understand, along with right-side drive conversions. Other than that, I'm good.
Just seems weird to me... I don't mind seeing chevys and Buicks on big wheels with spinners and lambo doors, but a Civic looking like that inNorth America, would most likely get looked down on by "JDM Enthusiests" or called "Rice" yet the guys in Japan actually like it. JustIronic I guess.

Funny seeing a JDM civic converted into USDM. I cant believe they dig the "Fast and Furious" type look.

Why not? I never did "get" the whole JDM thing....payin $400 for a damn JDM armrest and other ridiculous stuff. Engine swaps, I can completely understand, along with right-side drive conversions. Other than that, I'm good.
Just seems weird to me... I don't mind seeing chevys and Buicks on big wheels with spinners and lambo doors, but a Civic looking like that in North America, would most likely get looked down on by "JDM Enthusiests" or called "Rice" yet the guys in Japan actually like it. Just Ironic I guess.

That it is. It definitely is.

What I like about Japan is, they march to the beat of their own drummer. We're too influenced by what others think over here. They SET trends...we justfollow what's hot, and what's not.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by Late80s

i dont think about acuras. waste of time.

let's have a look see at your ride baller
laugh.gif

She's not implying that she has a better car, just saying its not her cup of tea.

She was just mad cold about it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

laugh.gif

She's not implying that she has a better car, just saying its not her cup of tea.

frown.gif
um, your reading comprehension is slacking. "i don't think about acuras because they're a waste of time" DEFINITELY sounds likesomeone is above "driving an acura." apparently she's too good for an acura so.. let's have a look see at your RIDE BALLER
laugh.gif

jdm>usdm. $400 for an armrest? you're reaching. maybe items like carbon fiber intakes, and titanium exhausts... but don't exaggerate.

in any case, why lord? this can't be real...

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

laugh.gif

frown.gif
um, your reading comprehension is slacking. "i don't think about acuras because they're a waste of time" DEFINITELY sounds like someone is above "driving an acura." apparently she's too good for an acura so.. let's have a look see at your RIDE BALLER
laugh.gif
some of you really take what i say really personal. im just a *#++ really. i ride shotty in a 335xi. trust me no one wants me driving, the roadsare safer that way.

Only in Japan,
smh.gif

1. Rims have to go.
2. Lose the Buick front grill
3. Rip out the mesh from the lower bumper

= Success.

Back
Top Bottom