What do you think other people say about you behind your back?

Originally Posted by General Johnson

JayHood23 wrote

Its a class consisting of about 21 dudes and 4 girls so he could be right
grin.gif
To the rescue?
indifferent.gif

Sarcasm, look it up. Now you can hop off

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

cocky, arrogant..

I don't put my self out there too much so most people just don't "get me" even my closest friends.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

he's got immaculate swag
probably:
cocky
weird
that made me
laugh.gif

I really hate the word swag but sometimes its the best way to describe someones demeanor

If it's behind my back then it really isn't my issue. If it's a direct confrontation...Then I become involved.

Don't care what others say or think. But they probably say I'm really laid back n all I think about is money.

i try not to worry because i am one of the few people i know my age that speaks their mind. everyone else, for the most part, is two-faced.

if they can't say it to my face, i couldn't care less what they think.

i really don't care, and i try not to think about it. can't spend your whole life worrying about every little thing people are thinking.

that said... i can't front like i've never considered it. if i had to guess, most people would probably say i'm a nice guy, funny, well-dressed...a couple people probably think i'm a jerk (because one of my boys stays insulting people and getting on their nerves
smh.gif
), others probably think i'mnot a serious student (not true, but i do goof around in some settings), others probably think i'm a lame (i wasn't the "smoothest" dudeearly on in life, so people who knew me then might still have the same impressions)

i try not to say anything behind peoples back because unless i want u dead but i already said it to there face i just want everybody else to know
i dont even care what they say. but i already know what

Ugly
Skinny
cocky
stupid
apparently im a pothead cuz i smoked like twice in my life lol

Nothing. The sooner you realize that most people aren't thinking about you, the better off you'll be.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

cocky
arrogant
intimidating
apparently sexy (I just found out apparently 60% of the girls in my class are feelin me, pretty schocked lol)
smart
sarcastic
loyal
honest
trustworthy

Its like I have people who are close to me and realize who I really am, but apparently I scare off a good amount of people. Its all good though, cuz like Ive said before, Ima do me, and Im just confident, which apparently people seem to pick up on real easy, and at the same time everybody who real tight with me, knows Im one of the most loyal cats in this dam place. Thats the African mentality I got. Its like if your my close friend your my fam, and Ill do anything that needs to be done for my fam
Dude...just stop it.
Word.

...gotta big head

...is gaining weight

...is really good @ cornerback still...thought he would of lost a step by now

...that me and my roommate share shoes, and clothes (we have soooo many things the same its RIDICULOUS I'd even think this if I was on the outside lookinin)

Back
Top Bottom