What do you think will be the top new professions of the 2020s

full

Man it’s crazy I’ll see a girl on Twitter with a modest amount of followers and assume she’s regular chick then bam you see that ******** link
Yep, so many 'around the way' women have one. It used to mainly just be the IG models. Now Jen from your chem lab and Jess from Whole Foods have one. :lol:

Crazy how normalized selling nudes is now. That's how they pay the bills. I ain't even mad at it.

NT will shut down before 2025!

it’s gonna be the Truman show for everyone.

no more privacy. Crime will decrease significantly by 2030.

Crazy how normalized selling nudes is now. That's how they pay the bills. I ain't even mad at it.
The crazy thing is, that's only the tip of the iceberg. Way before Instagram and Twitter were even invented, i was working at Best Buy GeekSquad fixing phones and tablets. To entertain ourselves on slow days, me and my co-workers would look through MySpace and FB inboxes and what we witnessed was astounding. You'd have a 20 year old chick having explicit conversations with dudes twice and even triple her age sometimes. Funny thing is, alot of these dudes would get straight to the point and make an indecent proposal after the first few introductory messages.

My guess is for every chick that is blatantly putting herself out there like that, you have another 10 who will be receptive to any offers that are made discreetly.

Any thoughts on 3D printing and future technologies? Initially, alot of people were concerned about the possibility of being able to make guns, but i think that will probably further into the future (2050-2060 ?) But in the mean time i think it may allow people to invent their own, or customize ordinary products and create a whole new industry.

I think the car industry may possibly create new careers too. Very few people right now drive Hybrids/Solars, but at the same time im seeing a great reduction in 80s/90s cars and on the road. Only time i see em is in the hood, or small town rural places.

The electric scooter/Segways had potential, but wasnt executed well. Motorcycles are dying off. I do consistently notice more people getting e-bikes tho. Usually people who used to ride public transport and are tired of the hassles, but at the same time dont want the hassle/responsibilities that come with driving an actual car.

Honestly cannabis / alternative medicine.

Cant be too ling before theres and federal legalization / international legalization.

On-demand services were already starting to bubble but they are going to skyrocket post-Corona.

One area especially is healthcare/pharmaceuticals. there are currently services that provide delivery of prescriptions to your doorstep or in-house doctor visits but the infrastructure + scalability wasn’t there yet.

You better believe Amazon is going full throttle with their pharmacy delivery service in 2020.

In terms of Clout and Cash

The top new winners in the 2010s were YouTube creators, Soundcloud rappers, twitch streamers, ppl that got in on the green rush and positioned themselves well.

Also the IG Models/Snap Premium/******** etc. girls
those ad dollars are gonna slow down for creators, mfs bout to stop payin for snap premium

the only mfs who gon still make money is gas stations, your mayor/governor/senator/etc

Back
Top Bottom