WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD BE THE BEST PAIR OF RETRO JAY'S TO GIVE TO A GUY WHO'S NEVER WORN JORDANS,

What's the greatest Air Jordan of all-time?

• # 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • # 2

• # 3

• # 4

• # 5

• # 6

• # 7

• # 8

• # 9

• # 10

• # 11

• # 12

• # 13

• # 14

• Total voters
I'm not really close to my brother-in-law so I figured I'd do him a solid and hook him up with his 1st pair of jay's. My favorites are the 13's.

1's because they're cheapest and easily can be found lol and have longevity.

I voted for 3's only cuz their my favs

I would say give him a pair of 1s, they're easy to pull off as the same as every other pair of nike sneakers. Other retro jordans usually take some knowledge to pull off. Just for reference when I first got into retro jordans after rocking nike sportswear, new balance and whatever for casual, I liked the 1s the most. Only after 3 pairs of 1s did I buy my first other pair of other retros.

If I ignore the difficulty and price in acquiring a Jordan shoe for the moment, than my vote is for any OG color IV, or III or any simple Jordan I because they look the most like typical sneakers. You dont have to be a fashion conscious hypebeast or BBaller to wear any of those three.

And as stated above, Jordan I's are both the most simple looking and cheapest and easiest to cop. My vote was for IV, my personal fav, but not easy to grab off the shelf

III's or XI's. They seem to be the most iconic of all the J's. Sure the I's are what started it all but the III's and XI's are what most people think of when you think of "Air Jordan".

If he's not really into Jordans, I would vote for getting him something simple that's easy to wear with anything. Something in pretty basic colors, in a simple design. I would go for something like an OG colorway 3, or a simple colored 1. The RTTG Retro 1 is pretty easy to find and the colorway is simple.

Give him a pair of Spizikes and tell him you're giving him 5 pairs in one shoe. :smokin

In order:
I think the Vs are the most comfortable but I tend to be lone wolf on that one. And they keep your feet warm in the fall :pimp:
XIs look cool on feet and besides the Breds, they all pretty much match anything
IIIs are a simple shoe that looks cool but can't be worn with everything imo, even though they are very versatile.
IVs can be worn with anything but they are more complicated shoes.

As for VIs, he'll feel like
tumblr_m1lr0gsdjx1r61f58o1_500.png

Last edited:
III's are simple enough for someone who is new to JB to love, yet standout enough to make him feel like he's wearing something special. I think WC or BC III's are the way to go if you can get them for a reasonable price right now. 

Also, as rcjbbp1313 said, 12's are stylish and comfortable. They are also freakin' tanks, especially the '04s. So either III's or XII's IMO.

I wish my brother-in-laws would buy me stuff. They don't even like me and one wears under-armor shoes and the other wears those vibram toe-shoes. I'm jealous.

In order:
I think the Vs are the most comfortable but I tend to be lone wolf on that one. And they keep your feet warm in the fall
pimp.gif

XIs look cool on feet and besides the Breds, they all pretty much match anything
IIIs are a simple shoe that looks cool but can't be worn with everything imo, even though they are very versatile.
IVs can be worn with anything but they are more complicated shoes.

As for VIs, he'll feel like
tumblr_m1lr0gsdjx1r61f58o1_500.png
LOL the 6s would be the best IMO but 1s would be runner up. 

Definitely 3s because they are so wearable.

Pretty much any of the colorways, or OG colorways are nice.

That elephant print is just too crazy.

:smokin

I or III are the best gateways. Clean designs, wearable with anything, and reasonably comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom