What do you want from this forum?

As I hang out here a little I'm now the NT staff member with responsibility for this forum.

Please use this post for any suggestions or problems you have and I'll do my best to implement or fix them.

You can also PM me or email [email protected] if you don't want to do it in public.

The thing I miss is the old photoshop contests - they used to be in general or JB but their home is really here now.

Anyone else interested in starting those again? Basically it would be a shoe every week or two and after a period people can vote on their favorite one.

kd i'd really like the PS contests to have a come back, maybe you should have the PS contests as featured posts in the other forums for some exposure andmore participants?

i know some dukes are really good in PS but mostly guys are posting their work in the new shoes respective posts, how about a contest per week until the 3rdweek, the 3 finalists or maybe 6 finalists will battle it out for monthly winner then when the year is over the guy with the most wins gets some kind of prize?

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

I would really like to see more updated templates.

That isn't going to happen unless legumleguro (sp?) does it or someone who can do it as well as him.

JR5

^^Do you want me to put the one(s) I make in a different thread, or put it in the OG one??

Originally Posted by 1and12

kd i'd really like the PS contests to have a come back, maybe you should have the PS contests as featured posts in the other forums for some exposure and more participants?

i know some dukes are really good in PS but mostly guys are posting their work in the new shoes respective posts, how about a contest per week until the 3rd week, the 3 finalists or maybe 6 finalists will battle it out for monthly winner then when the year is over the guy with the most wins gets some kind of prize?
- ive had an idea similar to this for a while....

- how about a sticky in certain forums (JB, Nike, Nike Retro) where you can post different pictures you liked from Sneaker Showcase, but you have to provide alink to the thread it came from. kind of like a best of thread.

*EDIT*

- my bad i thought this was in general....not specific to the Sneaker Art forum. but that is an idea to generate the lost intrest in Sneaker Showcase/ SneakerArt.

The PS contests were sweet. Those need to come back.

Also maybe rendering contests kinda like Kick's Guide cept maybe tweak it a little..

this forum is dead.
tired.gif
unless a miracle happens this forum will be thedoormat of NT forever.
ohwell.gif

A more organized "School me on customs" thread... maybe someone can gather information given by posters and make step-by-step tutorials out of it. Ithink searching the thread for your question is annoying and even if you do find it, you might not have enough information that you need, then you have to makea post and wait for an answer.

Plus this forum is pretty dead nowadays...

more contest on PS, custom sneakers, original design etc.....on monthly basis,

once all monthly art is submitted, we advertise it to Nike/Jordan forum to vote and give them a week to vote. once winners are announced,
we do it all over again for new month

Back
Top Bottom