What Do You'll Think Of Common?

Same as Mos except in a bit of a better light

Still though both get a
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Was a decent alternative type rapper for a while that ultimately ended up turning into trash. Top 200.

His last album was a certified weed plate in my house. After Be his albums took a nosedive. Still good for a feature though

his last album wasnt his style he needs 2 stick 2 consience rap the talib kweli @@%# n hell b good but he def is top 25 in hip hop and he made one of hiphop's greatest songs "I Used to Love H.E.R."

Soul of the Chi
pimp.gif

He probably never gonna be at the level he use to be tho. He got that movie money!

My personal favorite mc.
Like Water for Chocolate and Resurrection are 2 of my favorite albums.
I wouldn't say he's better than a lot of others, though. I just enjoy his work more.

::

I'm very bothered by your usage of "you'll" in the title and body of your post

but on topic, I think Common is great even if his music isn't always so

::

Has some really good albums, and BE is a personal classic (the intro
eek.gif
). Didn't necessarily hate UMC, but... like... he really didn't have to makethat

Originally Posted by zube42

He was looking good til he put out UMC
co-sign.

I was still rocking with him even though he started going "pop"-ish with Finding Forever. Whoever said he probably will never be the same becausehe's getting that movie money is absolutely right imo.

Despite all of that though, the man's body of work is sill incredibly good.

BE and everything before it are classic imo except for Electric Circus (don't come at me with your bs like that %#+% was good CAUSE THAT %#+% SUCKED!)

UMC is almost as bad as a Bow Wow album

overall top 50, maybe even top 25

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Same as Mos except in a bit of a better light

Still though both get a
eyes.gif
tired.gif
Its clear to me that with Kanye he is at his best. "Be" still gets plays and will always.

He just seems to try so hard...

His idea of social rap is just...hard to swallow sometimes, its almost cliche at times.

Back
Top Bottom