What does it feel like to get snowed in? What do you do?

It's raining out here in So Cal (hate it) which made me wonder...

Share your horror stories please...

You stay in, no work, no hanging out with friends either unless you wanna risk the drive, hang with the family/yourself. Xbox it up and Niketalk. For me that is

catch up on HW
sleep
sex if you have in house poon
watch the Wire
pimp.gif

clean up
cook

or you could lose your @!%+%%! mind being snowed in two weekends in a row...and it suppose to storm again on tuesday fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Originally Posted by fittednoob

You stay in, no work, no hanging out with friends either unless you wanna risk the drive, hang with the family/yourself. Xbox it up and Niketalk. For me that is
yup this right here, lots of xbox and niketalk for me

Chill with my woman, Drink beers, play XBOX, watch an occasional movie...

XBOX Live helps when it comes to hanging out with friends, cause' we just play video games together on XBL

most importantly, drinking beers makes it all a little easier to deal with being stuck inside... intercourse too.

- Philadelphia, here!

- I wanted to go snowboarding today
mad.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
, but 19"-23" of snow is impeding this plan
sick.gif

- This second 20"+ storm has made me realize how much I appreciate snow/the northeast.

- That is all...!

grin.gif

It almost never snows down here in Texas, but when it does I go out and play in the snow
smile.gif

Its pretty much just sitting in watching tv, txting away or playing Rockband or MW2 on ps3...yea i need a gf lol

This is the weather i'm working with right now in South Jersey, I took it around 8am so theres aleast 5 more inches now

4kh18y.jpg

jq4484.jpg
frown.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

i wouldnt know, lulz
2j2d9mx.jpg

Dam u live on eastern parkway?
pimp.gif
, gud looks on curvin me on the hookah yesterday

Balloono
NikeTalk
Pandora

Life is good not having to work and getting the schedule switch.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

i wouldnt know, lulz
2j2d9mx.jpg

pimp.gif

yea...  and you never responded to my invite..white females was showing me love, in Bensonhurst

Living alone during snowstorm =
smh.gif

Not sure what to do. Don't feel like working or cleaning. Got plenty of alcohol at least.

Being snowed in sucks, I just hate being confined to the house. I have a government job so I get to stay home so that's the one good thing from a blizzard.
smh.gif
at people who work security or emergency type jobs where they can't call out of work, you can't pay me enough to risk my life driving to a job during a blizzard. Only thing I do to pass time is watch Blu Rays, sports, and bang the misses.

When cable or electricity goes out, then Houston we have a problem.
indifferent.gif

20648_608565792200_8902567_34342590_8376139_n.jpg
that's my car
indifferent.gif

Around here, no one gets "snowed in" per say you jsut have to wait a few hours until the roads are clear then everythings peachy.

Us Minnesota kids always had fun on snow days... we'd sled, play hockey, make forts, etc. We used to love waking up early, listening to the radio for school closings and throwing on the boots and snowpants with a $5 plastic Fleet Farm sled
smokin.gif

These days... ahh yeah I just basically avoid driving. My car is small so it can't handle extreme conditions. We had college actually canceled this year for snow, that was nice.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

i wouldnt know, lulz
2j2d9mx.jpg

pimp.gif

yea...  and you never responded to my invite..white females was showing me love, in Bensonhurst

I said sounds good whats the plans, nvr got a reply dogs, dam i wish i was dere tho, n i dont even like hookah

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Pretty much.

eek.gif
2.5 feet of snow here in Maryland, and it's still coming down.
I feel bad for my friends that lost their power.

Im in cape may, nj and there is already over a foot of snow with much more coming. My room has no power and I don't have any food. FML

it doesnt suck too bad...had to do a lil extra work this morn tho:

me n my neighbors have a metal car port (basically a metal awning over the driveway to park your car under.) I forget what time it was but my neighbor called my mom and said theirs had collapsed due to the weight of the snow. We then looked out the window at ours and could see it was starting to bend and give way...with two cars parked underneath....so we said to hell with it, shoveled the driveway and moved the cars to be on the safe side, then I went n borrowed my other neighbors ladder and shoveled a good 90% of the snow off of the car port + cleaned snow off the power cable comin off the electric pole to the house.

Tomorrow I'll likely be out helpin the old ladies with their driveways n such...the last snowstorm i didn't but this is gonna be much for anybody so I might as well help.

Back
Top Bottom