What does it mean...?

When someone leaves a dollar on your windshield? I know that sounds random. I was in class...just chillin. I graduate college friday btw. I got a phone call so I walked out to my car and saw a folded up dollar on my car's windshield.. no note or anything.
pimp.gif
 Kind of dope though, I guess. Thought i'd share. Y'all ever have anything like that happen before?

check your car and see if it was hit or used as a bathroom. id rather pay a dollar after hitting someones car than higher insurance.

There's a price on your head.

Good luck OP.

Spoiler [+]
Kidding man. Who knows?

Every day for the next month they will put twice as many dollars as the last until you are the richest man in the world

I checked all around the car, no damage. My car was parked far away from the classes and the parking lot is too big of a space for drivers to hit it on accident.. If that makes sense. Ima save it though. It was a crisp $1 bill folded up and placed right under my wiper. To most it's probably just "ehh whatever" but it kind of made my day.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Juice man

I checked all around the car, no damage. My car was parked far away from the classes and the parking lot is too big of a space for drivers to hit it on accident.. If that makes sense. Ima save it though. It was a crisp $1 bill folded up and placed right under my wiper. To most it's probably just "ehh whatever" but it kind of made my day.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cool story, man.

Back
Top Bottom