What does KSteezy look at when he's taking his pic(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google: "Ksteezy Wife" and go to images. She's all over the internet. Not even joking. :lol:

I don't know why dudes hate Young Steez, but that's NT for you sometimes. Sure he loves attention and capes a lot, but he's still a good dude.

http://bit.ly/1B0RV1J

Ain't Eem Mad At The Young God For This :nthat: ........ Is She Familiar With My Dudes Pipe Vision Tho :nerd:

Ol' Zoltar Lookin' *** Dude :smh:
View media item 1412993

Last edited:
I hate this dude don't know why you guys ride him so much.

I'll never understand how dudes never understand these threads and take them seriously. They're just lulz catalysts man, it ain't even really bout steezy or the next target. Take a breath.

But in all seriousness. I will never respect dude because he single-handedly got Ninjahood banned from NT with his constant snitching and playing the victim.

Same way I feel about OP and when it comes to him getting @megatron  banned.
So what you're saying is Ninjahood nor megatron were responsible for their own behavior? You're too much girl.
laugh.gif

So what you're saying is Ninjahood nor megatron were responsible for their own behavior? You're too much girl.
laugh.gif
Not at all. Steezy especially provoked so many arguments with dude, then ran off and snitched when times got rough. We all know that man.

Not at all. Steezy especially provoked so many arguments with dude, then ran off and snitched when times got rough. We all know that man.
You have been provoking members for years though. How do we know you aren't constantly snitchin' when someone ruffles your feathers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom