What Does Taste in Music Tell Us About Others?

when i talk to girls who only listen to whats on the radio. they are usually very shallow, not creative, non deep thinkers, and love to party. and they love facebook.

when i talk to girls who only listen to whats on the radio. they are usually very shallow, not creative, non deep thinkers, and love to party. and they love facebook.

Originally Posted by theekinqq

this. and people who are open to multiple kinds of music regardless of what it is they're the coolest and most open-minded @%!%%%%#%+#+* alive.
pimp.gif

this. and people who are open to multiple kinds of music regardless of what it is they're the coolest and most open-minded @%!%%%%#%+#+* alive.
pimp.gif

a lot of people are elitists when it comes to "good" music..   you listen to what makes you feel good/happy, nevermind what people say otherwise. 

a lot of people are elitists when it comes to "good" music..   you listen to what makes you feel good/happy, nevermind what people say otherwise. 

Open Minded People = Open Minded With Music
People that only listen to whats given out by the media =  On some other +$*@.
grin.gif

Open Minded People = Open Minded With Music
People that only listen to whats given out by the media =  On some other +$*@.
grin.gif

yo this really makes sense now that i think about it.

yo this really makes sense now that i think about it.

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

pimp.gif

THIS, and if you think different, your one of the people described in the first quote.

Originally Posted by s1eepyboy

pimp.gif

THIS, and if you think different, your one of the people described in the first quote.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Tell you one thing, your diversity in music correlates to your diversity in life.
There's a flip side to this though.

Those who say, "I listen to anything" (or even worse, "I listen to anything but country") can be extremely unoriginal.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Tell you one thing, your diversity in music correlates to your diversity in life.
There's a flip side to this though.

Those who say, "I listen to anything" (or even worse, "I listen to anything but country") can be extremely unoriginal.

Back
Top Bottom