what does your shoe collection mean to you?

My love for shoes.
Memories.
Time spent learning and searching.
The legacy of the past.
Sentimental Value.

Basically without it, I wouldn't be me. Some people play guitar, some collect stamps, others are good at sports, but I'm known for my shoes. That'sjust what makes me, me.

I often look in my closets and wonder what havoc drugs and alcohol continue to be wrecking in my life...
pimp.gif

My collection means a lot 2 me I will never stop buying kicks I have bills to pay so I save for bills and kicks. My collection isn't my life but I care alot about my collection.

it use to be hobby for me

but they don't mean anything to me anymore

I'm older now and I have been selling most of my shoe collection and making money on EBay. Its very good considering that I get more money than what Ioriginally paid for them on release date
tongue.gif

The only sneakers that I've kept are the 11's (white/black, space jams, black/red), the french blue/flint VII, III's (true blue and cement gray) ,and some other sneakers I cant even remember.

They're still important to me no doubt. But I don't care as much as I used to if they got dirty. I would clean them after every wear, but now Idon't have time, and don't really care enought to do it.

It means every day ima have some kicks 2 match my shirt/fitted. That's all. They just shoes. Maybe me bein 20 and all got sumthin 2 do with that, but Idoubt it cuz I seen dudes 20+ on here damn near worshippin they shoe collection. Its prolly a perspective thing...

It represents my maturity, and evolution as an avid shoe fan. It also presents an unfinished task that I am not wholely devoted to right now.

It also pisses me off when I can't decide what I want to wear...

i feel my shoes are a direct representation of me. I feel no other shoe represent me better then the XIV(14), the look of the shoe is me! I only buy shoes Itruly like, and lately its been harder to buy shoes cuz I dont really like many that are out.

I say.. "what was I thinking?" Now I only have 1 pair of beater 5's left that I want to get rid of. Only thing I wear these days are casualsneakers and shoes like diesel.

Back
Top Bottom