What Does Your SN Mean?? Vol. idk??

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Have no clue, its my brothers username... Mine got banned till May
smh.gif
This one is banned too now

Nickname from childhood. And no I'm not fat. I was just really tall and used to listen to Notorious B.I.G religiously then.

In 2001 when i started selling on ebay i owned a 3000gt which is why my ebay id was tre-thousandgt and then changed to trethousandgt, 2003 when i started NT istill had the car and since my ebay id was already tre-thousandgt i just stuck with it. Since im not one for starting over again i just stuck with it, it helpsto keep the same names when your trying to develop a reputable e-commerce reputation.

They took our jobs...south park episode...idk I was watching it when I made my username for fsf years ago

Datruth- Like beanie siegel back in the day, and because I thought i was gonna be on the And 1 tour so that was my streetball name
9/28-my born date
03-year of graduation

My primary major in school = Molecular and Cell Biology

My favorite course in that particular field of study = Immunology

My favorite villain, well one of them, in the immunological opera that chronicles the ongoing war between-- US (host immune system) versus THEM (innate or nonnative pathogenic agents) = a SuperAntigen

Wikipedia states--
(SAgs) are secreted proteins (exotoxins) that exhibit highly potent lymphocyte-transforming (mitogenic) activity directed towards T lymphocytes. Compared to a normal antigen-induced T-cell response where .001-.0001% of the body's T-cells are activated, SAgs are capable of activating up to 20% of the body's T-cells. This causes a massive immune response that is not specific to any particular epitope on the SAg. Since one of the fundamental strengths of the adaptive immune system is its ability to target antigens with high specificity, SAgs produce an immune response that is effectively useless. Microbes (including viruses, mycoplasma, and bacteria)[sup][1][/sup] produce SAgs as a defense mechanism to aid them in evading the immune system.

In other words, a SuperAntigen will %#^%# up your entire immune system by over stimulating your innate immune system (first line of immunological defense),which then affects the coordinated and regulated activation and involvement of you adaptive immune system (second line of immunological defense).

If you haven't realized it yet--the human body is an amazing piece of biological machinery. One that has actively protected and waged war on behalf of itscellular and genetic citizens.

pimp.gif

My bro Adam had a radio show in San Diego a few years back. The name of the show was Pig Love. I like
it, you should hear what people on X box say to me.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom