What Drug is smoked out of this contraption....

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

"I tell my dog to go over to where she was sitting(so I could act like I was snooping) and I find this bottle"- Pookie

So you the dog whisperer now huh?

laugh.gif
its possible it was a grav but, the only real way to tell is to drinkthat water up and taste it.

Originally Posted by TD The God

didn't find her, but I did take my shirts to the dry cleaners...perhaps I will see her tomorrow or something...having no job sucks

for some reason, this reminds me of something that george constanza would say
laugh.gif

man i seen folks smoke (bud) out of soda cans and a icee cup (slushie). smokers are creative people.

Originally Posted by DunkinLo

it was probably jenkem
what is that and "grizz".....but for real, she was maaaaaad suspicious....shewas walking towards me when I first saw her, then she made a B line towards the bleachers at the baseball diamond...man the park across my crib is a haven fordrug dealers, users and sex addicts
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by DunkinLo

it was probably jenkem
what is that and "grizz".....but for real, she was maaaaaad suspicious....she was walking towards me when I first saw her, then she made a B line towards the bleachers at the baseball diamond...man the park across my crib is a haven for drug dealers, users and sex addicts
nerd.gif
if it didn't smell like trees it was either crack/meth... crack got the cream smell to it, meth has almost no smell at all

Well, as you've probably figured by the replies, its definitely a home made bong, but she could have been smokin anything out of it.

Back
Top Bottom