What Ever Happened To....(Insert name here)

Originally Posted by baik

keon clark

I think he's serving time for crimes related to guns and drug possession, he was on the run for a little while until he was caught by the cops. Ican't say for sure but I believe he's about to serve a gripe of years in prison.
eyes.gif

Edit: and J.J. Stokes... nobody had any interest in that dude once he went into a slump with the Niners. He was a last resort receiver for the Pats for oneseason like 3 or 4 years ago.

Originally Posted by ryguy384

Danny Almonte?

Aaron Brooks (QB)

Lawrence Phillips (RB)

danny almonte plays minor leauge ball for the southern illinois miners.

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

that black punter. i think he was with the giants?
nerd.gif

How? Hasn't Feagles played the most games in a row out of anyone in the NFL?

that black punter. i think he was with the giants?

Rodney Williams?

Dude was a great athlete w. a live leg....I dunno how he never stuck in the L?

Marcus Hatten?

Ballin in Isreal I believe....him and Willie Shaw got arrested right down the street from my apartment a few years back

ManHatten
pimp.gif

hatten.jpg

I wish SJU was still with JB....

Jerome "Junkyard Dog" Williams? Di he play after the Knicks cut him?

He retired after that. Hes now involved with the Toronto Raptors organization, doing some ambassador kind of stuff. Community sort of deal

Doug Christie

Wife. Thats what happened

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

C-Webb
i just saw him at center court (his restaurant) in sacramento a couple weeks ago when i was watching the steelers/ravens monday night footballgame...looks like dude is just chillin. he was smoking an immense cuban cigar, and before i got to talk to him he asked for a fifth of silver patron.

anyhow, i was wondering what happened to former rams/******** runningback trung canidate?

DerMarr Johnson plays for Benetton Treviso in Italy. Its a good euroleague club. Plays around 25 min a game with about 9 pts, 3 rb, 2 as. Not bad, but I wasalways expecting big things out of him.

Back
Top Bottom