What Football player could retire and play in the NBA?

randy moss. he did have a stint with the pennsylvania valley dawgs
pimp.gif

n853080293_1391971_7545.jpg

look at him posterize joseph
pimp.gif

n853080293_1627738_3560.jpg

textbook box out
pimp.gif

Ronald Curry sucked at basketball.....

I love Gates game and all, but dude is 6'4 260. What position would he be playing nowadays?

TO
Tony Gonzalez
Antonio Gates
Romo (Came in 2nd place to Caron Butler for Mr. Basketball)

Ronald had a bunch of awards in HS, but tore his Achilles tendon at some point (I think while at UNC), and was never the same athlete.

Matt Jones.... I think dude balled at Arkansas.

peppers_curry.jpg

^Those two.

If I remember right North Carolina had a decent football year in curry's last season and played in the peach bowl against auburn and I don't thinkeither of them played hoops that year because of the extended football season, just went right to the draft. Neither were bad basketball players, grittymanmust be a duke fan.

Julius Peppers was a beast for tarheel basketball. Ronald Curry betrayed VA for UNC, so he deserved fall short of expectations in his collegiate basketballcareer, at least in virginians' minds.

If you happen to see Curry play basketball at UNC you KNOW he had no chance of making it to the NBA....

Think ERIC SNOW
laugh.gif

The other way around, I think LBJ23 would have been one hell of a football player....

Reggie...LT...didn't look bad last year in the NBA game and I think if they honed their bodies growing up to ball they could have....

I dont know if he could ball, but he's the size of Kobe, MJ, etc and has the speed to be in the League, but anyone that went to Texas ever see VY at thegym balling? I imagine he would be able to rise up on almost anyone....

when I was in 8th grade after Vick's first year at Tech I was at a basketball camp at Warwick High School and he came in after the camp was done and therewas only 10-15 people left there waiting for their parents for rides...He asked us if we wanted to see him dunk it and we said of course......Warwicks gym whenI was there for the camp had their back wall about 10 feet from underneath the hoop...he took the ball and bounced it off the back wall, grabbed it in the airand 360 the dunk....we were all like
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this dude could have balled....I"m not sure with his height, but he couldhave made a living in the NBA easily....reggie and LT face the height issue as well

im sorry but nobody wants to see antwan randle el...i seen dude play in the pro am he is niiiiice. urlacher is decent too. like he couldve easily played d1imo.

We are talking about the NBA.....remember how good (correction, GREAT) you have to be to play at that level.

when I was in 8th grade after Vick's first year at Tech I was at a basketball camp at Warwick High School and he came in after the camp was done and there was only 10-15 people left there waiting for their parents for rides...He asked us if we wanted to see him dunk it and we said of course......Warwicks gym when I was there for the camp had their back wall about 10 feet from underneath the hoop...he took the ball and bounced it off the back wall, grabbed it in the air and 360 the dunk....we were all like
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this dude could have balled....I"m not sure with his height, but he could have made a living in the NBA easily....reggie and LT face the height issue as well
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i envy you if you that actually happened. you are one lucky lad!

ronald curry is without a doubt the best highschool athlete to come out of virginia. my football coach was telling me that he was one of the only people toever score touchdowns passing, rushing, reciving, intercepting, and recovering a fumble. and score by kicking. one of the kids on our team was close to doingthat (he kicked, rushed, caught, and intercepted and recovered for tds.) and hes a sophmore.

If you happen to see Curry play basketball at UNC you KNOW he had no chance of making it to the NBA....

right, MCDonalds HS America means nothing...I'm glad hes making a name for himself in the NFL, albeit on the lowly Raiders..

ronald curry is without a doubt the best highschool athlete to come out of virginia. my football coach was telling me that he was one of the only people to ever score touchdowns passing, rushing, reciving, intercepting, and recovering a fumble. and score by kicking. one of the kids on our team was close to doing that (he kicked, rushed, caught, and intercepted and recovered for tds.) and hes a sophmore.

And that has what to do with this thread?

Back
Top Bottom