What Foreign shows do you watch? VOL. Nice Briefcase!

...that chick with the bottle...
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

One question I had was . . .

looking into IT crowd it only has 6 episode series . I ran into the same with The Inbetweeners, this frustrates me because they're super short, and only 30 minutes each. With Inbetweeners I found many happenings in each episode to go to waste, they never get touched aside from the initial introduction in the episode, and it frustrates the hell out of me
30t6p3b.gif

looking into IT crowd it only has 6 episode series . I ran into the same with The Inbetweeners, this frustrates me because they're super short, and only 30 minutes each. With Inbetweeners I found many happenings in each episode to go to waste, they never get touched aside from the initial introduction in the episode, and it frustrates the hell out of me
30t6p3b.gif

I'm surprised so many of you like English shows. I hate The Inbetweeners though. :/

I'm Alan Partridge
Flight of the Conchords
Russell Brand's Ponderland (hilarious)
The Office

And some episodes of Brass Eye are good.

I'm surprised so many of you like English shows. I hate The Inbetweeners though. :/

I'm Alan Partridge
Flight of the Conchords
Russell Brand's Ponderland (hilarious)
The Office

And some episodes of Brass Eye are good.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

30t6p3b.gif

British series tend to run really short since they tend to have smaller writing staffs than American shows.

And everyone should be watching:

matt-smith-doctor-who.jpg

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

30t6p3b.gif

British series tend to run really short since they tend to have smaller writing staffs than American shows.

And everyone should be watching:

matt-smith-doctor-who.jpg

^ didn't know Karl had a show
laugh.gif
Is dude really that dumb or is it an act
some  all of his ideas are really out there

^ didn't know Karl had a show
laugh.gif
Is dude really that dumb or is it an act
some  all of his ideas are really out there

Back
Top Bottom