What generally accepted to be hot celebrity does nothing for you?

Jennifer-Aniston_31.jpg

equals

sarah_jessica_parker_and_acting_main_10097.jpg

equals

6a00d8341c5ac253ef00e55056e5e88833-640wi.jpg

icw233vifn25t.jpg

laugh.gif
Nah kid... I don't think Jennifer is all that,but she ain't = to no damn long skull Sarah Jessica Parker.

BLATANT disrespect.

images

images

Girl if this is you at your worst, I don't even want you at your best.

Spoiler [+]
(excluding the above females because they got that guap)

Beyonce and Gisele are the most overrated of all time. Kate Upton earns my seal of approval though. Jennifer Anniston was always overrated to me, then I saw Horrible Bosses and it made her almost underrated.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Maybe it's cause I've never seen a Twilight movie and seen her in any kind of element, but this girl is not hot

90809a1_stewart_k_b-gr_05_kristen.jpg
This
I don't see it at all

I see a lot of dudes on here talk about Angela Simmons and I think she is ugly as hell

Most of these chicks only look good when they are dressed all Hollywood.

Take the makeup and airbrush off and all these chicks are very average.

She used to do it for me back in the mid 2000s, not no more

meagan-good-leo-sign-celebrity-hair-2011.jpg

Seen better @ the superior grocery store on a saturday morning

beyonce-knowles1.jpg

Cant believe dudes like these two broad(s)
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

images

sick.gif

kreayshawn-gucci-gucci1.jpg

True definition of an avg white girl
forget-sarah-marshall-3.jpg

And...
images

Dont get me wrong, from her neck down she is
devil.gif
I just cant get jiggy with that face

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i can't be the only one
135_mila_kunislarge_image-1.jpg
Hayden+Panettiere+cute+smile+boxer+2012.jpg

I honestly don't think they were ever passed off as "sexy", they're both "girl next door" cute and get type-cast as so. Now here's some you can't convince me are sexy, and it's not meant to be mean either.

She's every Harry Potter fan/pedophile wet dream, only cause she's legal now. Which I quite frankly think is sick.
home6.jpg

Maybe as a kid when I saw Honeymoon in Vegas, I thought she was hot. Now she's just a horse face bag of bones.
To be honest I don't like calling women ugly or pointing out flaws, but c'mon man stop forcing this corpse down our throats.
She has a very good publicist, VERY GOOD.

sarah-jessica-parker.jpg

Maybe some trailer park in Iowa or Tennesse she's a belle. 

kristen_stewart300.jpg

Rihanna.  People only hype her because she acts like a %!#.
There's a chick at my school who looks just like her too, but lighter and with a phatter butt and she gets very little attention. 

Back during the height of her stardom, Britney Spears. Not saying I thought she was ugly but didn't understand the hype. 
Agree w/ whoever posted Amber Rose.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Maybe it's cause I've never seen a Twilight movie and seen her in any kind of element, but this girl is not hot

90809a1_stewart_k_b-gr_05_kristen.jpg
You don't need to watch Twilight to know she's not hot
laugh.gif

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:
What is this chick famous for. Cuz as many times as I see her name and recall seeing it I can not put a face to it at all and I know I've seen pics of her before but she seems to be forgettable to me.

I got a feeling that she is hot (think she's with Robin or Alan Thick) but she shouldn't be so difficult to remember.

Movies. Precious, Just Wright, Jumping The Broom and Mission Impossible are the only ones I can think of.

Back
Top Bottom