What happened to the Taxi XIIs?

I was so excited to get a pair. I thought they rumored to drop with the Obsidians, CGs, and Playoffs? Were they scrapped?

Was looking forward to these since these were my second pair of Jordans I owned my sophomore year of High School.

I didn't really believe the rumor about these since they dropped the low version last year.

Maybe next year? >D

Guess they cop scrapped. But JB retroing all Cdp shoes it seems like so Taxis will be next in line most likely.

These are my fav XII's.. Very underrated.. Too bad my OG's fell apart a few months ago. Soles fell off the rest of the shoe. :frown:

I'm hoping that they'll drop those next year. I'm not feeling the CDP of it for some reason.

Any Jordan that has any type of popularity gets retroed eventually. Just gotta be patient and not think about it

These are my fav XII's.. Very underrated.. Too bad my OG's fell apart a few months ago. Soles fell off the rest of the shoe.
frown.gif
If it's just separation you can re-glue them.

I didn't really believe the rumor about these since they dropped the low version last year.
Maybe next year?
grin.gif
Sadly I believed the rumors and last October I gave my dad the low top Taxi 12s since he wanted to jack me for a pair of shoes and those was the only pair I felt giving him LMAO!

^ for real, not my favorite XII's but i think these were the first retro i ever owned. The only reason they arent my fav is bc i have always wanted some french blues. I remember trying find more info after hearing this rumor but couldnt find anything. i had a feeling it was just that. a rumor, they will def be back soon.

I remember getting the CDP 11/12 coz of the 11s...the 12s were actually made very well and were so comfortable especially compared to the 11s.

It was a rumor. Just like the Oreo and Laser IVs that were supposed to come out this year. Happens all the time, move along people

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom