What If? Nike Air Jordan Clear Sole III's...

What if they released the Nike Air Jordan III's with the clear sole! I mean they have brought back almost everything. Shoes I never thought I would see, have been brought back. This shoe of course was never for sale but wouldnt it be crazy if they released this shoe to the public! I think JB has to do this shoe at some point. This shoe is the grail for any Jordan III fan. If you are listening JB bring em out the vault. You gave us the Nike Air, now give us the clear! This year is perfect to do it!
View media item 309435View media item 309444

My post count got reset since the change playboy! What does my post count got to do with anything with my post. Since I don't have 4000 post like you my post is not vaild or something. Not to mention I been on here almost 6 years before you.

Last edited:
My post count got reset since the change playboy! What does my post count got to do with anything with my post. Since I don't have 4000 post like you my post is not vaild or something. Not to mention I been on here almost 6 years before you.

My dude, first off exhale and get all that oxygen out your chest because you ain't about to come at me hard over the Internet. Please explain to me where I said anything about your post not being valid. I was simply astonished at the fact it says, clear as day that this is your first post and you been a member since 03. I don't know you nor give any dams how your post count was reset. Relax yourself baby paw.

Last edited:
I never thought that sole looked right on these,and when they yellow they will look terrible IMO.

My dude, first off exhale and get all that oxygen out your chest because you ain't about to come at me hard over the Internet. Please explain to me where I said anything about your post not being valid. I was simply astonished at the fact it says, clear as day that this is your first post and you been a member since 03. I don't know you nor give any dams how your post count was reset. Relax yourself baby paw.

That's the way I took it! Lets get back to the shoes and not post counts. You win you have way more post counts then me good job!

I think the clear sole would look better if they did it today. They were trying to get the clear sole thing right back then. I think with the way they do the soles now it would come off better and look better.

i wouldnt mind owning these i need something different. And these are way better then fusions, the hybird 1s, and all the other wack color ways

I actually wouldn't like the clear soles on these. Prefer the regular soles because they simply don't yellow

they do yellow havent you seen older retros with yellow midsoles. Yellowing happens on all white sneakers not just clear soles lol

Terrible idea, might as well ask them to make it patent leather while you're at it.

Nope, I really hate how it looks in the front where the clear wraps right under the elephant print. And it's CLEAR! Just imagine how awful it would look when it yellows :x

I remember seeing this a few years back...........would MAYBE consider it. I'll sit on the fence some mo'

Everytime I see this shoe it hurts. I remember an auction for these I lost around 04/05 that ended for less than $300 :x

Last edited:
everyone used to fiend hard for these. funny how times change.

db3's suffice for this purpose.

Look at that second pic, who would want these looking like that? cool concept but not on the white cement c/w. maybe a smoked sole on something else, the db 3's looked ok

Back
Top Bottom