What If There Were 2009 Packs

hollakid619

Banned
Ok Ok Ok, now we all know a few of the packages from 2008 were... questionable. Everyone a complaints about atleast one or two packages. Some didnt likecertain colorways, some just didnt like the fact that you had to purchase a sneaker you hated inorder to get the one you liked. So lets have a lil fun thistime. Lets pretend we're responsible for the colorways for the 2009 packages that total up to 24 this time (23 was already done. 24 is just a number). Post two pair of Jays that total 24 in the colorways you feel would have been the BEST. Ill start this one off. Feel free to co-sign other people but lets notredicule. Besides, they're just kicks people.

air-jordan-9-ix-retro-medium-grey-white-cool-grey-2.jpg

shoexpress_n0312_2
9/15
pimp.gif

this is proably going to get a lock, but in terms of a 24 pack its gotta be the spacejam xi's with ther allstar xiii or the white/red xiii

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

I dont like this idea to be honest, why 24?
Its just an idea guy. We both know "24" means nothing to JB. Its just all in fun.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

I dont like this idea to be honest, why 24?
Its just an idea guy. We both know "24" means nothing to JB. Its just all in fun.

in that case ...pointless thread
alien.gif

and misleading title

Okay, revised title. Im starting to see why most people dont visit the Jordan section. Some people just enjoy complaining.

all-star XIII? This nickname stuff is getting out of hand. but for the sake of this thread id do a 16/8 or 13/11.

all white/carolina swoosh, wings logo, ice blue sole 1's- all white/carolina stitching, sole, ice blue "wave thing"(solid blue would work too)23's
white/black mid panel, black midsole, red piping and laces, white bottom 2's- black/red 22's(a la omega 22's but black instead of white)
navy blue nubuck/cement grey print, grey midsole round/sole, white accents 3's- navy blue suede/grey bottom part(a la red suede 21's), white accent21's
white/navy/carolina "sample" 4's(speckled midsole)- white/navy/carolina 20's(like white/black/red 20's with red=carolina and black=navy)

i'm too lazy to go on

Back
Top Bottom