What if Tim Tebow was gay?

The most popular college football player a virgin?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tim-tebow-girl_display_image.jpg

Tim-Tebow-Girlfriend_display_image.jpg

tebow-girlfriend-2.jpg

tebow_joiner_kiss.jpg

Honestly, I wouldn't mind at all if he was gay, though the fallout among the conservative/christian demographic would be VERY entertaining
laugh.gif

If Tebow is gay. Best believe A LOT of dudes are coming out the closet. Dude is an icon! A legend in the making. 
pimp.gif

TEAM #ClosetBoyz Stand Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there's the obligatory picture of Lucy Pinder because somebody thinks that's Tim Tebow's girlfriend.
laugh.gif
Never fails.

wow and here I was thinking this topic would evoke some mature discussion about raising tolerance....sheesh

I didn't say the man would bring world peace but a person of his character and magnitude being homosexual would improve some things

Son should wait to he wins superbowl mvp and then kiss a dude on the field.

laugh.gif
Shh would go bonkers.

It's still crazy to me that dude is a virgin. I know he was gettin so much ({}) thrown at him at Florida. The well power......
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

It's still crazy to me that dude is a virgin. I know he was gettin so much ({}) thrown at him at Florida. The well power......
30t6p3b.gif

He was too  busy throwing balls at tight ends.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

30t6p3b.gif

devil.gif
Don't even get me excited like that bro... that's not fair!

There are already gay Christians and gays from other religions. It'd be big news but not earth shattering. He still be a heck of a football player and seemingly good guy.

Well, his team wouldn't be winning then because god doesn't like the gays or at least that's what most Christians say.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

30t6p3b.gif

rimshot.png

Originally Posted by RKO2004

There are already gay Christians and gays from other religions. It'd be big news but not earth shattering. He still be a heck of a football player and seemingly good guy.

you guys realize he's on ESPN every 2 seconds right. They would have to respond with positive press. If he wins vs. the Pats they gonna go bananas

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

...what if jesus was gay, bro?

Aight, stop.

Ah, I see Jesus' pimp hand is strong with this one... 
laugh.gif

tumblr_lmc7hm6hA01qfofhno1_500.jpg

35gv9a.jpg

35dm89.jpg

Eov5q.jpg

lKGWL.jpg

2011-05-21-250.png

20476_700b.jpg

I  think its hilarious the number of people that said they wouldn't support tebow if he was gay. 
roll.gif

How do you really know what he does off the field anyways? 
roll.gif

This would be funny if he admits an internal struggle

"I have bad thoughts about other men....i know its wrong...i struggle with it every day to tell myself i like women and liking men is wrong"

People would really have the "well he is a great person...so he can be gay its ok" or just the usual "you can get through this and live a straight life" vs "i hate you for being gay" argument.

word to that true life episode where that dude was dying to be straight for religion and family but was gay

Tebow isn't a virgin, I don't care what anyone says..... dude went to a college with plenty of dime jawns... i know he was takin something down

Back
Top Bottom