what influences you?

i have to say i listen to music at least 12 hours out the day. So alot of what i do in life is based around what im listening to. What is it that influences your life the most?

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

my thoughts.

yep...

thats about it...music doesnt influence me at all...in fact its almost a contradictory of what i live
laugh.gif

i dont smoke
i dont own a gun
i aint got one hunnid milleon
laugh.gif

Nature, the people i interact with from day to day, knowledge (books, intelligent people and so forth), spirituality and my ancestors.

Isn't saying your thoughts influence you a bit rhetorical? Sure you wont act on everything you think about but doesn't influence directly affect your thoughts which in turn affects you and your actions?

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

Nature, the people i interact with from day to day, knowledge (books, intelligent people and so forth), spirituality and my ancestors.

Isn't saying your thoughts influence you a bit rhetorical? Sure you wont act on everything you think about but doesn't influence directly affect your thoughts which in turn affects you and your actions?

exactly

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

exactly

Personal fulfillment
Service to humanity
Trench coats/White coats/lab coats
pimp.gif

Music
Fitness

Music used to influence me a lot more up until recently.. Atheletes used to too...

As of now.. I dont think anything influences me that much.

Back
Top Bottom