Homies
Whats poppin today bro?

Females
Hey, how are you?

But I'm the 1 being texted 1st I'd say 80% of the time

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i dont text 1st

Ive noticed a growing number of people between this and the "girls who don't answer call unappreciation" basically saying its beneath them to call or text someone first
pimp.gif
..I don't understand this mobile swag you all think you have
roll.gif
not throwing directly at you Jawny

na i understand..my x used to say the same thing. .i dont give a @@$!
laugh.gif

I DON'T send these texts but people do to me! I FUGGING HATE EM. Examples chain texts, a text containing just the letters lol, a text containing just theletter K!!!!, and last but not least HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate when guys communicate mainly through text messages. If I give a guy my number and the first contact I receive is a text, I get annoyed.

DTF?

It's straight to the point, no time is wasted in my endeavors.

i dont text 1st

if i do it usually to ask a legit question or it's what's good son/shorty what you been up to or Hey _ what you up to this weekend

I hate this. One of my mans always does this.
Him: Yo, whats goody?
Me: *!+$ wuttup?
Him: Nothin yo, chillin.
Me *throws phone across the room.

I just text whatever it is I need to kno,
even if I aint talk to u in dumb long. If
anything i'll put "Yo wuttup" at the beginning
of the text.

if u have to ask what to text to her first, you already suck and probably have very little chance. The first text has absolutely nothing to dow ith anything.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

i dont text 1st

Ive noticed a growing number of people between this and the "girls who don't answer call unappreciation" basically saying its beneath them to call or text someone first
pimp.gif
..I don't understand this mobile swag you all think you have
roll.gif
not throwing directly at you Jawny
roll.gif
@ mobile swag

depends on who im talking to.
family: just get right to the point
friends (female): sup n_a or hey chick
friends (male): ...they primarily text me
boo: just random stuff like hope your day is going well or get to the point etc...

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

if u have to ask what to text to her first, you already suck and probably have very little chance. The first text has absolutely nothing to dow ith anything.

if you missed the premise of the thread you're probably lame.

it's strictly about conversations, because the topic is said in more than one thread. gump.

I just get right to the point whenever I text my boys. With girls, I simply use "What up", "What uuuuuuuuup", or somethin' that has todo with whatever's goin' on at the time.

I never just txt "whats up" or "what are you up to", cuz 9/10 times i dont really dont care.

Usually I just txt when I want to make plans, ask a Q or say whatever else.

Back
Top Bottom