What internet browser do you use?

naw i didnt update to 3.0 but right now firefox isnt loading for alot of people that i know so its probably the internets fault or ?

I use SRWare Iron, it's like Chrome, but without the Google. It has a built-in popup blocker. It's also a bit faster than Chrome. I used to useFireFox, but the latest version seems slow and is a memory hog to me.

Originally Posted by AirAsianJordan

TheGoogler wrote:
Firefox FTW

The Googler uses firefox? hmmm

laugh.gif
grin.gif

firefox but i have to use safari for one of the sites that my assignments are on because for some reason it !@#@+ up on firefox

better than ie i suppose tho

I used Firefox for a long time. Then it just started being useless and frustrating,
eyes.gif

I started using Opera
smokin.gif

The only complaint is that I have to use IE for NT, since NT sucks on Opera (Quote button doesn't work).

Any way I can fix the bugs so NT works?

Also I want to clean up my computer, get rid of all the spyware and stuff, maybe defrag. What is the best way to go about this? My PC is performing poorly,don't want to lose all the stuff I have on it in order to clean it up.

I always use safari unless it's a site I've had problems with.

eBay, my eMail, and my NT message box only work on Firefox.

I run both simultaneously and just use the one I need for a specific site.

This problem is cuz my OS and Laptop are so old and there is no more updates that as
technology progresses my internet capabilities lessen.
frown.gif

Good thing I'm saving for a new one!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I used Firefox for a long time. Then it just started being useless and frustrating,
eyes.gif

I started using Opera
smokin.gif

The only complaint is that I have to use IE for NT, since NT sucks on Opera (Quote button doesn't work).

Any way I can fix the bugs so NT works?

Also I want to clean up my computer, get rid of all the spyware and stuff, maybe defrag. What is the best way to go about this? My PC is performing poorly, don't want to lose all the stuff I have on it in order to clean it up.

Opera FTW
pimp.gif

So smooth and fast.

Back
Top Bottom