What is a "Hater"

theo6kid

Banned
Just wondering if we, the people of Niketalk, could come up with a definition. I don't like Soulja Boy, am I hating.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock somelse down a notch.

Susan: You know, Kevin from accounting is doing very well. He just bought a house in a very nice part of town.

Jane (hater): If he is doing so well why does he drive that '89 Taurus?
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

I don't like Soulja Boy, am I hating.
You don't Soulja Boy, or you don't like Soulja Boy's music......Thats the difference.

You can't just hate Soulja Boy, you don't even know him, it's not like he spit on your moms or somethin'.

Don't like his music for crap. I think he's stupid but really don't have an opinion on him cuz if I was 17 and ballin I would probably be actingthe same way

Hating tend to be the jealous type. when you have something they don't they will show a revulsion emotion just to make you feel as bad as they do.

The definition posted above is perfect. "Somebody who can't be happy for somebody else's success." Can't be described much better thanthat.

FreshProduct wrote:
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock somelse down a notch.

Susan: You know, Kevin from accounting is doing very well. He just bought a house in a very nice part of town.

Jane (hater): If he is doing so well why does he drive that '89 Taurus?
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

I agree with this definition. Anyway as for your Souljaboy thing if the reason you don't like him is because he wear fake things and you don'tlike his music then you aren't a hater, but if you don't like him because his bad music has made him successful then you are a hater.

chappelle_timehaters.jpg

Those are haters. This "hating" ppl like to label each other nowadays has been perpetuated to absurd degrees. If I don't like a song or trendthat is popular I am deemed a hater. Shhh is ridiculous and the word is losing all of its original meaning. I feel sorry for the haters out there the art isbecoming mixed in with ppl who just dislike things that are whack anyway

Also see the Madd Rapper he is a genuine hater.

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
@ the Mad Rapper.

Katt Williams stays talking about haters. he's right tho. if you dont got em you aint doing something right.

no one is universally loved anyway. they even killed Jesus.

thing is, all these myspace broads wanna talk about they got "haterz"....there is a difference between "hatred" and constructive criticism

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

chappelle_timehaters.jpg

Those are haters. This "hating" ppl like to label each other nowadays has been perpetuated to absurd degrees. If I don't like a song or trend that is popular I am deemed a hater. Shhh is ridiculous and the word is losing all of its original meaning. I feel sorry for the haters out there the art is becoming mixed in with ppl who just dislike things that are whack anyway

Also see the Madd Rapper he is a genuine hater.

smokin.gif
[Dave Chappelle]I hate you, you, you...I don't even know you and I hate your guts, I hope everything bad in ther world happens to you and nobodybut you[/Dave Chappelle]

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

The definition posted above is perfect. "Somebody who can't be happy for somebody else's success." Can't be described much better than that.

a ton of the NTers be hatin on Dwayne Wade.....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
...he is a beast

This "hating" ppl like to label each other nowadays has been perpetuated to absurd degrees. If I don't like a song or trend that is popular I am deemed a hater. Shhh is ridiculous and the word is losing all of its original meaning. I feel sorry for the haters out there the art is becoming mixed in with ppl who just dislike things that are whack anyway
Yep. The word is being used by those who want to pawn off mediocrity to the masses & don't want to get called out for doing so. Am Ireally "hating" or am I calling a spade a spade????
Hating has become the rallying cry for those who refuse to take accountability. Son, you moving units, but you dropping a gang of lame records & effing upthe game, you getting chicks, but you knocking them up & bouncing with quickness, you getting money, but you destroying the community. Dudes who get downlike this will straight up tell you to "stop hating". Wha T F????
The word has been hijacked by those who want you to accept their Bull I SH. Nah.................. I'm still calling a spade a spade.

To me a hater is someone who is jealous of what you have or have accomplished in life.

Back
Top Bottom