What is a Hypebeast?

They don't buy shoes unless they poplar

Lrr, ruler of Omicron Persei 8, did always strike me as a hypebeast with that red cape of his.

And let's not forget that one time he jumped on the "human horn" bandwagon; I mean really, who does that?

I find it HILARIOUS that Niketalkers call anyone else HyperBeasts since HypeBeasting is essentially the foundation of the majority of folks here but..........

Being a hypebeast for 15 years doesn't make you NOT a hypebeast. You are just an experienced hypebest.
laugh.gif

Think cause ppl buying beats just cause... Like they not buying the studios or the pros but them cheap ones just to have beats. Dude on campus ask me how much my beats were I said 3 something he said it was to much.... I guess

everyone is mad because they can't get their jordan sneakers as easily as they could before. Boo hoo.

Stop buying overpriced pieces of leather then.
mean.gif

Think cause ppl buying beats just cause... Like they not buying the studios or the pros but them cheap ones just to have beats. Dude on campus ask me how much my beats were I said 3 something he said it was to much.... I guess
I can understand that, but at this point people are say beats suck and that they are fine with their $5 phillips. 

Pros over here 
pimp.gif

I can understand that, but at this point people are say beats suck and that they are fine with their $5 phillips. 

Pros over here 
pimp.gif
Now those ppl are just hating on the hype just to be different or cheap. But there are some headphones from Japan for around the same price that's better

A overused word

most cats just say the word just to be saying it

taking pics at a sneaker com = hypebeast 

camping out for jordans (knowing damn well they are hard to get online) = hypebeast

and other excuses for using the word just cause just look at the thread dedicated to hypebeast as if regular members on this site dont do the same thing

wdywt thread and every jordan release on relase day its all the same **** to an extent 

snapback
beats
gshock
supreme
not buying shoes unless they popular

basically dudes who try to dress like yeezy tyga odd future asap etc etc

(srs)

Last edited:
snapback
beats
gshock
supreme
not buying shoes unless they popular

(srs)

Again, why do you say beats?

nobody was wearing big ridiculous headphones like that

lets not act like the beats wave wasnt a huge trend you got everyone and thier mom wearing beats

kids in high school trying to fit in cuz beats were the "cool" thing to buy knowing damb well they wouldve never copped if they didnt see rappers n hypebeast wearing em

dont lie brah every hypebeast has a pair of beats 2 go with their gshock n snap back

edit: just did a quick search on google :rofl:

tumblr_m2ifguBu6v1qat5byo1_500.jpg

268192_220561921310247_100000693218670_746122_6398857_n.jpg

tumblr_m8pef8toY81qmr7tko1_500.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom