What is everyone making/doing for Thanksgiving?

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

I'll make you a special plate...

Dignity restored
pimp.gif
Aha! I knew there was something of worth in Texas besides the Longhorns.
pimp.gif

Fanatic. if you want another good dipping sauce

1 cup Mayo
1/2 cup sour cream
1 T of chopped cilantro
1 can of chipotle peppers (with the sauce) -- I chop them up and take out the seeds but you can keep them in if you like
2 T of apple cider vinegar
1 T of balsamic vinegar
optional if you like it really spicy: Cayenne Pepper

puree in food processor...chill until ready to use.
great for fried foods.

note..not completely mine.. can't take credit for it, although I modified the original recipe.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

oh and I dislike real cranberries and stuffing/dressing. So its cranberry jelly in the shape of the can, and stovetop
laugh.gif

We were going to do the turkey breast in the rotisserie but I dont think it's big enough
frown.gif

smh.gif
... you're lucky stovetop be fire as hell! And that canned cranberry sauce is mad addictive. I'll allow it...this time. I'm watching you thoughMs. Lady. You better start liking real dressing real soon... OR ELSE!

yuuuuck at real dressing. Ok, I'll eat it unless it has wack stuff in it like nuts and apples. ew
smh.gif

yuuuuck at real dressing. Ok, I'll eat it unless it has wack stuff in it like nuts and apples. ew
smh.gif

Huh? Oh yeah...you're white. I forgot, my bad.
tongue.gif
The main ingredient in dressing around THESE parts is cornbread
pimp.gif
. I'd punch the !*+* outta mypops if I saw a damn apple in my dressing
laugh.gif

working black friday at best buy then will do my best to get my hands on motorsports
cooking mac and cheese for job
cooking turkey, mac and cheese, greens, stuffing, cornbread, and dressing for just ill ol me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

is anybody NOT eating turkey for Thanksgiving? I'm eating Brazilian BBQ this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Duck. When my Mom has smaller thanksgivings she makes 2-3 roast ducks instead of making a turkey.

laugh.gif

oh and we're ordering pie.

pillsbury_doughboy.jpg

smh.gif
..... what are we gonna do about you? You need less Baker's Square and more black friends or something.... no way would a brotha like myself let you getaway with ordering pie..pshh... I'd stand there and FORCE you to bake something. You don't have any "WoooHoo!" his a can?

pffffft, I don't bake. Shane was going to make the pie, but peanut butter french silk pie is easier ordered than made :tongue:

I am the least domestic chick I know. Ok, Ok I don't cook. But I clean, do laundry, and pay the bills
pimp.gif
I can get away with not cooking, rightriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?!
embarassed.gif

It will be usual for me this year as well. Starts off with djing a party or 2 the night before Thanksgiving. Sleep in for a bit on Thanksgiving and then me& the fam get up and head to church for about an hour. Head back home to chill after for a minute and then we bounce to our relatives homes to eat andchill. I have to spin at a party later that evening as well.

hopefully makin it to the ATL. baby mothers fam down there.

whats sum real good strip joints/clubs i should peep? i dont feel like listenin to a dungeon fam cd right now to have to find out

pffffft, I don't bake. Shane was going to make the pie, but peanut butter french silk pie is easier ordered than made :tongue:

I am the least domestic chick I know. Ok, Ok I don't cook. But I clean, do laundry, and pay the bills
pimp.gif
I can get away with not cooking, right riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?!
embarassed.gif
Depends on how good the sex is, honestly.

The whole fam is making their special dish and we're going to meet up at the designated house and pig out... I'm responsible for bringing the ham..

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

So its cranberry jelly in the shape of the can
pimp.gif

My brother is addicted to this stuff
laugh.gif

He'll eat it all day everyday if he could

pimp.gif
I can get away with not cooking, right riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?!
embarassed.gif

I vote yay!

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

So its cranberry jelly in the shape of the can
pimp.gif
My brother is addicted to this stuff
laugh.gif

He'll eat it all day everyday if he could
Well then, your brother is a good man.
pimp.gif

I'm saying though, what's good with the "taco lasagna"?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I actually have a new recipe I think you might like thatis similar with chicken!

Back
Top Bottom