What is for lunch today NT?

Just cooked some rice and found some chicken + onions + red peppers in the frige and some teriyaki sauce to pour over the top.

This is about to be destroyed before 1 reply
laugh.gif

Just to tease you all

Spoiler [+]
16jhcib.jpg

mmmmm thats smart of just pouring terriyaki sauce for flavor you can pretty much grill anything and pour terriyaki over and you're good.
laugh.gif
well i'mhaving this:
img_1769-edit.jpg
happy.gif

after firing up your chicken and stuff do you pour the sauce after its grilled up or while its on the stove?

I just had two chicken breasts and some rice, waiting an hour or so before having my pre work out shake then hitting the gym. back day xD

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

I just had two chicken breasts and some rice, waiting an hour or so before having my pre work out shake then hitting the gym. back day xD
i HATE back days. those dead lifts are a KILLER
laugh.gif
thank godits chest/tricep day for me today
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 22stylez

after firing up your chicken and stuff do you pour the sauce after its grilled up or while its on the stove?
The chicken was cooked already, so I just put the rice + chicken in the microwave for about 2 min, then poured the sauce over top of it and mixedit in.

CARNE ASADA FRIES?! whered you cop at?
laugh.gif
DING DING DING!
laugh.gif
Copped at Badlo's in VacavilleCalifornia. Man it was the best thing i had all month, it was only $7.85 with the drink!!

mmmmm thats smart of just pouring terriyaki sauce for flavor you can pretty much grill anything and pour terriyaki over and you're good.
laugh.gif
well i'm having this:
img_1769-edit.jpg
happy.gif
Looks like it will come out the same way lol, I had A Chicken breast sub from subway

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

Me?

The Freakin Best!!
2w705nd.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
take a guess on what it is??

Looks pretty good but....
Jilbertos in Southside SD Carne Asada Fries
pimp.gif
> all other carne asadafries.

just had one of those breakfast hotpockets things are
pimp.gif

bout to hit up the fridge and get something else...

Back
Top Bottom