What is hating?

Okay.
I personally think hating is when you are salty/mad/jealous because of the success of someone else or because they are doing something you would like to do.
But it is currently popular to call anyone who doesn't agree/like something a hater.
But what is hating to you? Because the word (along w/ d-riding) gets thrown around a lot these days. :rolleyes

Real hating: Not liking something or someone for reasons that have nothing to do the said person or thing.

E.g.: "This ***** thinks he's fresh in his bimmer...man **** that *****.

Cliche hating: Having an opinion that differs from popular opinion.

E.g.: "You don't like the Jordan 28s? You a hater."

Real hating: Not liking something or someone for reasons that have nothing to do the said person or thing.
E.g.: "This ***** thinks he's fresh in his bimmer...man **** that *****.
Cliche hating: Having an opinion that differs from popular opinion.
E.g.: "You don't like the Jordan 28s? You a hater."
/thread

People throw it around whenever someone has a dissenting opinion. It's sad. People don't know the correct usage. Funny how the phrase evolved from player hater------>hater :lol:. If you don't like something because your opinion is different, doesn't make you a hater. View media item 157055

People throw it around whenever someone has a dissenting opinion. It's sad. People don't know the correct usage. Funny how the phrase evolved from player hater------>hater :lol:. If you don't like something because your opinion is different, doesn't make you a hater. View media item 157055
that is one of my favorite skits on Chappelle bro! :rofl:
but yes i agree. if you have something unfavorable to say about something you are hating.
and then if you praise something constantly you are d-riding. everything makes you wrong these days.

I love that sketch. I use lines in everyday life sometimes still :lol:. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go put water in Bucknasty's mother's dish, good evening. :rofl:

"Bucknasty you are so dark. when you touch yourself, it's like black-on-black crime."
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom