What is it about Kat Von D that people find sexy?

^^You have a point Fong.I've never met her,but watching her show she always seemed to have a cool vibe about her.
I just never looked at her in that "i'd beat" sort of way.

I used to think she was super hot, but now she is just an average girl with tats. She isnt ugly by any means, just not as good looking as she used to be.

This is when she looked the best

katvond2.jpg

--I dont see it either OP.
--I think it might be the way she carries herself..or her "swag" for lack of a better word.

On another note, I have been really infatuated with this chick (Mandy Garcia) for some reason. She is a tat artist in Hawaii I believe and even though her tats are extreme, it seems to fit her well.

gotoclose4.jpg

barrels11.jpg

img_0708.jpg

You can't try to justify that she is ugly and only post one pic fam come on you should kno better especially one wit blond hair....when she has her brunette hair I think she is
pimp.gif
I was watching LA ink 2 and I jus think she is
pimp.gif
but like you said to each his own

You can't try to justify that she is ugly and only post one pic fam come on you should kno better especially one wit blond hair....when she has her brunette hair I think she is
pimp.gif
I was watching LA ink 2 and I jus think she is
pimp.gif
but like you said to each his own

i think she looked hot when she was a lil bit thicker and with dark hair. i'd still hit it regardless

didnt she get implants? she must of got them removed because i was watching the new season and she had the bee stings goin on up top

laugh.gif
@ people getting on me for that pic....

like I said, I was just flipping the channels and I saw her. She had blonde hair, and you got a pic of her with blonde hair. She's got a deep ##+ voice and looks like a split-image of cher....she USED to look good...I'll give you that. However, she looks terrible in 2010.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

If she didn't haveall the tatoos and stayed a brunette and dressed with class she could be good. 

She is just disgusting with all those tatoos though.

Shutup you dork. If she feels she looks beautiful like that then let her be YOU definitly have no right to call her disgusting

Back
Top Bottom