What is Kickk Spott??????

Originally Posted by arabianite3

Forreal, KickkSpott is actually a good place. Selection is not massive like Flightclub, but it is decent- and they get alot of stock in all of the time, key is to keep checking.
i was there recently looking for some all black X's....found em but not what I was willing to pay...maybe next time imma pull the trigger...it's a clean spot tho

The place is obviously for beasts.  And beasts have certain characteristics that most who frequent AND post in this forum are way beyond.

Flightclub ain't even mentioned in our vocab post 2005. 
laugh.gif

[Eddie Griffen, 'Voodoo Child'] "Shim Shim..."

The place is obviously for beasts.  And beasts have certain characteristics that most who frequent AND post in this forum are way beyond.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif

Have you ever been there?  Just wondering if you actually seen the place before you pass judgement.  $265 for DS black 10's isn't a bad deal at all and is more than $50 less than Flight Club so comparing this place to Flight Club is stupid.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif

Have you ever been there?  Just wondering if you actually seen the place before you pass judgement.  $265 for DS black 10's isn't a bad deal at all and is more than $50 less than Flight Club so comparing this place to Flight Club is stupid.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Do you listen to my lyrics or do you just skim through it?"[/color]

How is comparing this place to FlightClub "stupid" when:
(a) Someone mentioned on previous page they'd rather deal with this store as opposed to FlightClub?
(b) FlightClub is obviously where 90% of their business model came from?

Stay in your lane kid.  And I'll stay in mine  Really doe.  Keep your mouth shut when grown folks is talking! 
laugh.gif

You read this thread alone, and its a place I don't need to go to or "retract" a statement, beast. 
laugh.gif

And FYI...

Anything over $150-$160 + shipping (recent retail for retros) for some poor quality all black retro Xs that will come out again in 24 months (info there little dunny, incase you missed it) is "stupid" to the majority of us...

But again, do you.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Do you listen to my lyrics or do you just skim through it?"[/color]

How is comparing this place to FlightClub "stupid" when:
(a) Someone mentioned on previous page they'd rather deal with this store as opposed to FlightClub?
(b) FlightClub is obviously where 90% of their business model came from?

Stay in your lane kid.  And I'll stay in mine  Really doe.  Keep your mouth shut when grown folks is talking! 
laugh.gif

You read this thread alone, and its a place I don't need to go to or "retract" a statement, beast. 
laugh.gif

And FYI...

Anything over $150-$160 + shipping (recent retail for retros) for some poor quality all black retro Xs that will come out again in 24 months (info there little dunny, incase you missed it) is "stupid" to the majority of us...

But again, do you.

Originally Posted by VintageNikeShirts

I take back what I said earlier this place is gonna be my new go to spot. People give them a chance before you judge them I made that mistake. I went yesterday and traded my bin 13s, OG playoff 12s, and nds true blues for nds south beaches and black Melvins. I think the deal was more that fair because I actually got shoes in sizes I can wear. I also bought some DS Christmas lebrons for $225 which is a good price IMO. Also consigned some chrome and aqua 8s and the other pair of playoff 12s. Go check them out people and support a local shop.
Hope they wasn't last years Christmas Lebrons or the year before ..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VintageNikeShirts

I take back what I said earlier this place is gonna be my new go to spot. People give them a chance before you judge them I made that mistake. I went yesterday and traded my bin 13s, OG playoff 12s, and nds true blues for nds south beaches and black Melvins. I think the deal was more that fair because I actually got shoes in sizes I can wear. I also bought some DS Christmas lebrons for $225 which is a good price IMO. Also consigned some chrome and aqua 8s and the other pair of playoff 12s. Go check them out people and support a local shop.
Hope they wasn't last years Christmas Lebrons or the year before ..
laugh.gif

mu2ri wrote:

Forreal, KickkSpott is actually a good place. Selection is not massive like Flightclub, but it is decent- and they get alot of stock in all of the time, key is to keep checking.
i was there recently looking for some all black X's....found em but not what I was willing to pay...maybe next time imma pull the trigger...it's a clean spot tho

MU!! What up man, yo did you hit Sneakercon? I'm sure you coulda picked up a pair from there. Hit me when u get a chance.

mu2ri wrote:

MU!! What up man, yo did you hit Sneakercon? I'm sure you coulda picked up a pair from there. Hit me when u get a chance.

This is coming from someone that has bought and sold with both Flightclub and KickSpott, I actually prefer Kickspott. They are easier to deal with and have lower prices.
Not to mention they are about 250 miles closer to my house haha.
I'm not in favor of the prices that much and the selection is pretty limited but there are a few gems. Interested to see how things turn out for KS.

This is coming from someone that has bought and sold with both Flightclub and KickSpott, I actually prefer Kickspott. They are easier to deal with and have lower prices.
Not to mention they are about 250 miles closer to my house haha.
I'm not in favor of the prices that much and the selection is pretty limited but there are a few gems. Interested to see how things turn out for KS.

kickspott is gay they walk around in your shoes all day then sell em to your sucka +$%. So unprofessional !

kickspott is gay they walk around in your shoes all day then sell em to your sucka +$%. So unprofessional !

Originally Posted by BruckOut

kickspott is not cool they walk around in your shoes all day then sell em to your sucka +$%. So unprofessional !

That's 100% believable
indifferent.gif
, seriously.

kickspott is not cool they walk around in your shoes all day then sell em to your sucka +$%. So unprofessional !

That's 100% believable
indifferent.gif
, seriously.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

That's 100% believable
indifferent.gif
, seriously.
I promise u homie.

One day i stopped by and jimmy the long hair dude had on some south beaches. I said oh u finally bought em he was like nahh im trying them on to see if i like em or imma get something (over on their %#+#+ +%@ wall) in here. He said they were a lil 2 small and slammed into the floor. Then he was like i'll see doe.

I"ve sold things to things to them but i hope i never buy +*@* no matter how bad i want a shoe.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

That's 100% believable
indifferent.gif
, seriously.
I promise u homie.

One day i stopped by and jimmy the long hair dude had on some south beaches. I said oh u finally bought em he was like nahh im trying them on to see if i like em or imma get something (over on their %#+#+ +%@ wall) in here. He said they were a lil 2 small and slammed into the floor. Then he was like i'll see doe.

I"ve sold things to things to them but i hope i never buy +*@* no matter how bad i want a shoe.

^
How you gonna talk trash about them on the internet, but utilize their services in reality?

I see why Mr. ELAW acts the way he acts sometimes.

Y'all dudes...

Y'all new school kats man, I just can't conform. 
laugh.gif

^
How you gonna talk trash about them on the internet, but utilize their services in reality?

I see why Mr. ELAW acts the way he acts sometimes.

Y'all dudes...

Y'all new school kats man, I just can't conform. 
laugh.gif

Are you slow? Come on son I'm not gonna not take their money because I won't buy from them. Hell is wrong with you ? That's like you hate your neighbor but if he wants to buy your old hedge clippers you would sell it to him.

Are you slow? Come on son I'm not gonna not take their money because I won't buy from them. Hell is wrong with you ? That's like you hate your neighbor but if he wants to buy your old hedge clippers you would sell it to him.

Back
Top Bottom