What is Kickk Spott??????

Discussion in 'MD/DC/VA' started by d 2 the lo, Feb 18, 2011.

1. mu2ri

mu2ri

i was there recently looking for some all black X's....found em but not what I was willing to pay...maybe next time imma pull the trigger...it's a clean spot tho

2. eyes of hazel

eyes of hazel

The place is obviously for beasts.  And beasts have certain characteristics that most who frequent AND post in this forum are way beyond.

Flightclub ain't even mentioned in our vocab post 2005.  [​IMG]

[Eddie Griffen, 'Voodoo Child'] "Shim Shim..."

3. eyes of hazel

eyes of hazel

The place is obviously for beasts.  And beasts have certain characteristics that most who frequent AND post in this forum are way beyond.

Flightclub ain't even mentioned in our vocab post 2005.  [​IMG]

[Eddie Griffen, 'Voodoo Child'] "Shim Shim..."

4. vintagenikeshirts

vintagenikeshirts

Have you ever been there?  Just wondering if you actually seen the place before you pass judgement.  $265 for DS black 10's isn't a bad deal at all and is more than $50 less than Flight Club so comparing this place to Flight Club is stupid.

5. vintagenikeshirts

vintagenikeshirts

Have you ever been there?  Just wondering if you actually seen the place before you pass judgement.  $265 for DS black 10's isn't a bad deal at all and is more than $50 less than Flight Club so comparing this place to Flight Club is stupid.

6. eyes of hazel

eyes of hazel

"Do you listen to my lyrics or do you just skim through it?"

How is comparing this place to FlightClub "stupid" when:
    (a) Someone mentioned on previous page they'd rather deal with this store as opposed to FlightClub?
    (b) FlightClub is obviously where 90% of their business model came from?

Stay in your lane kid.  And I'll stay in mine  Really doe.  Keep your mouth shut when grown folks is talking!  [​IMG]

You read this thread alone, and its a place I don't need to go to or "retract" a statement, beast.  [​IMG]

And FYI...

Anything over $150-$160 + shipping (recent retail for retros) for some poor quality all black retro Xs that will come out again in 24 months (info there little dunny, incase you missed it) is "stupid" to the majority of us...

But again, do you.

7. eyes of hazel

eyes of hazel

"Do you listen to my lyrics or do you just skim through it?"

How is comparing this place to FlightClub "stupid" when:
    (a) Someone mentioned on previous page they'd rather deal with this store as opposed to FlightClub?
    (b) FlightClub is obviously where 90% of their business model came from?

Stay in your lane kid.  And I'll stay in mine  Really doe.  Keep your mouth shut when grown folks is talking!  [​IMG]

You read this thread alone, and its a place I don't need to go to or "retract" a statement, beast.  [​IMG]

And FYI...

Anything over $150-$160 + shipping (recent retail for retros) for some poor quality all black retro Xs that will come out again in 24 months (info there little dunny, incase you missed it) is "stupid" to the majority of us...

But again, do you.

8. harm

harm

Hope they wasn't last years Christmas Lebrons or the year before ..
    [​IMG]

9. harm

harm

Hope they wasn't last years Christmas Lebrons or the year before ..
    [​IMG]

10. arabianite3

arabianite3

mu2ri wrote:

11. arabianite3

arabianite3

mu2ri wrote:

12. cojp

cojp

I'm not in favor of the prices that much and the selection is pretty limited but there are a few gems. Interested to see how things turn out for KS.

13. cojp

cojp

I'm not in favor of the prices that much and the selection is pretty limited but there are a few gems. Interested to see how things turn out for KS.

14. bruckout

bruckout

kickspott is gay they walk around in your shoes all day then sell em to your sucka +$%. So unprofessional !

15. bruckout

bruckout

kickspott is gay they walk around in your shoes all day then sell em to your sucka +$%. So unprofessional !

16. ROYGBiV

ROYGBiV formerly eyeseesoles

That's 100% believable[​IMG], seriously.

17. ROYGBiV

ROYGBiV formerly eyeseesoles

That's 100% believable[​IMG], seriously.

18. bruckout

bruckout

I promise u homie.

One day i stopped by and jimmy the long hair dude had on some south beaches. I said oh u finally bought em he was like nahh im trying them on to see if i like em or imma get something (over on their %#+#+ +%@ wall) in here. He said they were a lil 2 small and slammed into the floor. Then he was like i'll see doe.

I"ve sold things to things to them but i hope i never buy +*@* no matter how bad i want a shoe.

19. bruckout

bruckout

I promise u homie.

One day i stopped by and jimmy the long hair dude had on some south beaches. I said oh u finally bought em he was like nahh im trying them on to see if i like em or imma get something (over on their %#+#+ +%@ wall) in here. He said they were a lil 2 small and slammed into the floor. Then he was like i'll see doe.

I"ve sold things to things to them but i hope i never buy +*@* no matter how bad i want a shoe.

20. eyes of hazel

eyes of hazel

^
    How you gonna talk trash about them on the internet, but utilize their services in reality?

I see why Mr. ELAW acts the way he acts sometimes.

Y'all dudes...

Y'all new school kats man, I just can't conform.  [​IMG]

21. eyes of hazel

eyes of hazel

^
    How you gonna talk trash about them on the internet, but utilize their services in reality?

I see why Mr. ELAW acts the way he acts sometimes.

Y'all dudes...

Y'all new school kats man, I just can't conform.  [​IMG]

22. bruckout

bruckout

Are you slow? Come on son I'm not gonna not take their money because I won't buy from them. Hell is wrong with you ? That's like you hate your neighbor but if he wants to buy your old hedge clippers you would sell it to him.

23. bruckout

bruckout

Are you slow? Come on son I'm not gonna not take their money because I won't buy from them. Hell is wrong with you ? That's like you hate your neighbor but if he wants to buy your old hedge clippers you would sell it to him.

24. cojp

cojp

[​IMG]

25. cojp

cojp

[​IMG]