what is niketalk? and what is niketalk to you?

a blog? an info site?
a status stage? an advertising & marketing tool?

what is niketalk? and what is niketalk to you?

just curious.

I SEE IT AS A WAY TO PASS TIME AT WORK...SOME STUFF IS CRAZY FUNNY.

REALLY I'VE BEEN COMING TO NIKETALK FROM THE FIRST YEAR IT WAS OUT AND HAVE BEEN ON HERE MOSTLY EVERYDAY SINCE THEN.

I USED TO ONLY COME TO CHECK OUT THE JORDANS AND THE INFO DEALING WITH THEM.

WHEN JORDANS STARTED TO FALL OF I REGISTER AND STARTED GOING ON OTHER PARTS OF THIS SITES. NOW IM HARDLY IN THE JORDAN FORUM.

I NEVER REALLY POSTED TILL THIS YEAR..BUT I COULDN'T IMAGE WHAT IT WOULD BE WITHOUT NIKE TALK.

IT'S ROUTINE

lol,network,keepin in touch with folks.learning from all the sneaker og's.great outlet for convo too.no matter how many,haters.lovers or whatever,everyonesopinion makes me stop and think about things,well sometimes.lol

For me...

an info site? ABSOLUTELY

a status stage? HECK NAW
an advertising & marketing tool? I'D BE FIBBIN' IF I SAID NO

Ian.. what are you Socrates or Plato now with these Deep questions?? lol

To me.. it has meant just about everything as far as a Stepping Stone to where I am now. Others who work at Nike can say this site had nothing to do with theirgettin there..and in many cases it may not have been.

YET.. once you get there.. NO ONE can tell you this place isn't a Tool, that brings you a better understanding of certain consumers....If NT told me whatEthnic background and Age every person posting was.. IT COULD be a Paid site for Footwear Industry Companies, as you would THEN know EXACTLY the demo makingstatements and postin opinions on Products.

Other than that.. as OTHERS in the Entertainment and Sports Arena have said to me.. you can come to NT for Pure COMEDY if nothing else...

Ian.. what are you Socrates or Plato now with these Deep questions?? lol

lol. this aint no deep question. lol....

but im one inquisitive type dude tho...so maybe thats why...

or maybe im writing a script for a movie and this is just a plot
laugh.gif
:

For me its like AA for the wrong reasons. Its like walking into one of the meetings saying "Damn, he got it bad... his additction is worse thenmine". Lol. j/k

Its more of an outlet. A way to reach others who share a common passion. Or a way to meet new people to kick it wit. Plus I'd rather come on this boardthan read newspapers that only deal with issues that concern me or my country.

Originally came here for the info. Spread into entertainment. Also have met some cool people on here!

Originally to sell some sneakers I had, then got some info, met some cool people...but it's not fun like it was before...sold most of my collection andonly a few gems are left...probably gone by the summer time.... now I'll come every once in a while for comedic purposes...it's funny, today is myanniversary date lmao

happy anniversary!

yea i came on here at first cause bammas used to get clowned heavily when it was Nike Park...

then i caught wind of the flightposite in production and i used to search daily for images and info...which eventually got drained out here in Niketalk.

EKIN702 used to drop major gems and around 2001 or so, online exclusives was at its prime..and the first folks to know about it was Niketalk cats..

that died out...then the regional came in..and its never been the same since...

but it did bring each region, IMO closer, and from that we been able to keep the comedy flowin OFTEN lol...

If it weren't for Niketalk, I wouldn't have had the pleasure of making thousands off my graphics.

That along with a priceless network of people in various industries.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

If it weren't for Niketalk, I wouldn't have had the pleasure of making thousands off my graphics.

That along with a priceless network of people in various industries.

Well its time to push that Thousands into Millions my man... the Sky should be the Target when it comes to makin money. Its also widely known.. if youwant honesty... NT is your place.. if you want to make money.. Sell your wares on ISS!!! lol

a place to meet people with similar interest.

i can remember when i was looking for info on the SJ's when they dropped, and ended up checking it everyday since.

I'm not as popular as some but, some may recognize me.

Def a good place to meet good people.

When i first started on Niketalk I use to just check out the Jordan or Nike Retro section. After about a year i decided to join and now I barely check out theJordan section. I still check out the nike retro section but now I usually just check out the general section for laughs and news.

Back
Top Bottom