What is NT's Sneaker of the Year Vol 2019

So after looking at a few lists I am curious as to what is NT's sneaker of the year.

Lets say what is your top 5. And when you list them say whether or not you own them or not. I am always curious as to the odds of landing sneakers you really wanted or not. Feel free to do colorway too or just model if you like

I will start

1. Sacai Waffle: Specifically the blue and red colorway, but the shoe itself was just a great design to me. No i do not own them
66f538fa6fc89094f7ec1020d1441c4b.jpg

2. Fear of God 1. Specifically the Bone colorway then the oatmeals. But i absolutely love that silhouette. No i don't own them
3. Off-White Air max 90 - love the black pair. No i don't own them
4. Jordan Bred 11 - Don't think much needs to be said here. Yes i own them
5. Travis Scott Air Jordan 1s. It is rare for me personally to like a change to such a classic shoe like the jordan 1. But the Trav's were great to me. Yes i own them

Honorable Mentions for me:
New Balance x Bodega 997S 'No Days Off'
Cactus plan flea market vapormax
Jordan 1 low SB Koston (the first pair with the jumpman on the toe)
Offspring x Vans “Herring-Bone” Era's
Nike Air Max 97 Neon Seoul
Blue the Great AJ1 Mids
Bred 4s
Infrared 6s
Travis Scott Jordan VI
Yeezy 700 Inertia
Nike adapt BB

I am sure there are a bunch i missed or wasn't thinking about let me know what you guys loved this year

It can be a regular release if its "you favorite sneaker of 2019" ie the Jordan 34, air max 720, nike joyride,
I bought a bunch of GRs this year...but none were as good to me as what i listed

Bought Metcon Free's, Nano 9s, Epic Reacts, Nike Daybreaks, GR AM1s. Not to mention the shoes i bought this year that have been out forever and aren't' what i would consider a 2019 release...chuck 70s, red wing iron ranger boots, some clae bradleys

This the General section, we are mostly retired from sneakers, some people flip, that’s about it.

Anyways, I need some Playoff 8s, when those coming out again. Or Aqua 8s.

Lol Jordan just keep re-releasing the same ****. They have the perfect marketing strategy. **** been poppin since ‘85.

I have no idea what sneakers came out this year. I bought a pair of ultra boosts from Nordstrom Rack so those will top my list.

i got 2 or 3 sneakers this whole year and one of them was a free pair of acronym prestos - the colorful ones. i almost bought a pair of jade huarache adapts but i prefer to get something like that on a deep discount and i don't have a swoosh account anymore. last year i got two pairs of the SW am 97/1s for retail but i couldn't justify holding onto them to wear when i have a 6 year old and a 7 month old. i get way more joy using that money for my kids than putting something on my foot worth a grand just to impress people i don't even know. i have a bunch of vintage af1s that i haven't even worn yet so i slowly go through those when i want something "new".

out of the two pairs i paid money for this year, my favorite is the cdg mowabb.
comme-des-garcons-nike-air-mowabb-release-01.jpg

Bored at work so I watched the complex video list for this and I thought it was terrible. Black/Red 4 or 11 would probably be my favorite shoe of the year but I know those are pretty plain. Favorite footwear purchase overall though were the Master Mind x Timberland World Hiker boot

1. Black gum Jordan 4
2. White/red/black uptempo 95
3. Jordan 34

Jordan 34 though is the best shoe performance-wise of this year. Absolutely love these 3 pairs. I have 3 pairs of the 4s, 3 pairs of the uptempos, and 2 pairs of 34s.

I couldn't care less about Travis Scott or his sneakers. Buddy can't rap for ish btw. Sounds so unenthusiastic etc. Looks the same way too. Same thing goes with anything yeezy or fog. Who fears God btw? What a dumb statement.

So after looking at a few lists I am curious as to what is NT's sneaker of the year.

Lets say what is your top 5. And when you list them say whether or not you own them or not. I am always curious as to the odds of landing sneakers you really wanted or not. Feel free to do colorway too or just model if you like

I will start

1. Sacai Waffle: Specifically the blue and red colorway, but the shoe itself was just a great design to me. No i do not own them
66f538fa6fc89094f7ec1020d1441c4b.jpg

2. Fear of God 1. Specifically the Bone colorway then the oatmeals. But i absolutely love that silhouette. No i don't own them
3. Off-White Air max 90 - love the black pair. No i don't own them
4. Jordan Bred 11 - Don't think much needs to be said here. Yes i own them
5. Travis Scott Air Jordan 1s. It is rare for me personally to like a change to such a classic shoe like the jordan 1. But the Trav's were great to me. Yes i own them

Honorable Mentions for me:
New Balance x Bodega 997S 'No Days Off'
Cactus plan flea market vapormax
Jordan 1 low SB Koston (the first pair with the jumpman on the toe)
Offspring x Vans “Herring-Bone” Era's
Nike Air Max 97 Neon Seoul
Blue the Great AJ1 Mids
Bred 4s
Infrared 6s
Travis Scott Jordan VI
Yeezy 700 Inertia
Nike adapt BB

I am sure there are a bunch i missed or wasn't thinking about let me know what you guys loved this year
no af1 on that list :smh:

literally nothing. haven’t bought anything hyped this year.

maybe the procells air force 1’s. my pair is beat now should buy a new pair.

My favorites for this year were these...

Reebok Answer 5 retro (don’t have them)
1576873023266.jpeg

Air Jordan VI retro (have them)
1576873129343.jpeg

Nike Air Uptempo 95 (don’t have them)
1576873286505.jpeg

Air Jordan XI retro (have them)
1576873372857.jpeg

Reebok Question (coming out December 23rd)
1576873615348.jpeg

Nah, those Answer V’s are trash quality. Reebok did a bad job.

Red questions are interesting, they look like someone was messing with IG filters

Back
Top Bottom