What is Panda Express' Beijing Beef called in authentic Chinese restaurants?

Ain no such thing as Beijing Beef at legit Chinese places. I'm guessing its some kind of sweet and sour beef? You'll probably have to do a special order because most places only serve pork/chicken in some type of sweet and sour sauce.

If you want another type of saucy stir fried beef, your best bet is Mongolian Beef or Beef with Black Pepper.

Orange chicken and grilled chicken w\ extra sauce on top[emoji]128512[/emoji] at PE.

Honey chicken at "real" Chinese spots.

Just had Panda Express for dinner at the mall and of course got the Beijing beef with orange chicken and lo mein. It was so good but now I feel fat lol. I still feel full right now 3 hours later smh

Last edited:
Idk why I read this thread title like restaurants in China had beef with Panda Express

Someone at my local takeout spot ordered chicken nuggets with General's Tso sauce yesterday. Thought it was an interesting order.

My combination is beef and broccoli with mushroom chicken, good food with a really low calorie total

I haven't eaten American Chinese takeout like than in years
Fr i have never had panda express lol
Might have to hit up the local mall

Last edited:
My only issue with panda is them putting more rice/low mein than entree when getting a rice bowl

Back
Top Bottom