What is the appeal of PTI?

Show fell off....I like ATH better, but i rarely watch either one of hem anymore

Originally Posted by devilmonx

Originally Posted by hugebird

So I suppose you guys are also big watchers of The View? Tons of crosstalk, little brainpower. Sounds like a your kinda show...
I like how you don't like PTI, so basically anyone who does and doesn't share your opinion is a moron. You asked what the appeal was, people answered. Your response was insulting at best. What was the point of this thread?

Besides, they don't talk about sports on The View, do they? Maybe if they did, I'd watch.
laugh.gif
Agreed...

The point of the show is for them to give you THEIR opinion on the top stories of the day. You have 2 highly respected journalists...one's black andone's white...one's from the east coast and the others from the midwest...thats pretty much it

Goodnight Canada

I NEVER miss the show. Best thing on TV. If I dont see it, I always get the podcast on ITunes. Kornheiser is that dude

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

^ Michael Holley. He does local sports radio in Boston now. He's the best on WEEI IMO.
I can't definitively say who's the best on WEEI, but Dale & Holley show > The Big Show, IMO.

Dennis and Callahan could eat a %$**, for all I care.

Wilbon seems like the type of dude that would be a registered sex offender. For a 50-year old married man, he gets way too excited about VIP parties.

wilbon.bmp

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

Wilbon seems like the type of dude that would be a registered sex offender. For a 50-year old married man, he gets way too excited about VIP parties.

wilbon.bmp
In all fairness, Kendra Winkinson probably thought he was Terrell Owens.

Back
Top Bottom