What is the best online Career Test?

Hey I'm gonna be a freshman in college next year, and I have no clue on what i want to be.
I want to make a decision fast so I can hurry up and pursue a career.
Just wondering if any of you guys know any legit/good Career Test sites.

On Google a lot of them seem sketchy hahah

You want to hurry up and decide on something you may spend the rest of your life doing? Bad start.

Do some soul searching and slow down, youre in no rush and you have a lot of time. You are a frosh in college for goodness sake, you have a TON to learn andexplore.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

what a bizarre concept. allowing a test to determine your career. hm.

I know hahha I thought the same thing
But a lot of college students told me that they are actually legit
and the options you get on the career test are similar to the career you actually choose

Originally Posted by derventa

Theyre all sketchy. Follow your heart.
And it's never too late to change. A friend of my mom was a lawyer for less than 2 years and didn't like it. Changed career path and isnot a businessman.

I'm about to be in my third year, and I still dont know what I want to do. Advice: Slow down and dont worry about it yet. Take some core classes and seewhich ones appeal to you, if any. Also, you can take a class to determine what skills you have, what things appeal to you, ect.

Originally Posted by 18key

I'm about to be in my third year, and I still dont know what I want to do. Advice: Slow down and dont worry about it yet. Take some core classes and see which ones appeal to you, if any. Also, you can take a class to determine what skills you have, what things appeal to you, ect.
You're in the same boat I was. I was set on being a dentist, until I actually interned for my dentist. After a week of that, I wanted toswitch path. It took an extra year, but now I'm in the field that I love. I always laugh when I see people pick their career solely based on the income,not know that it's your career...you're going to be doing it for the rest of your life. At least 50% of college students change major, it's nobiggie.

Don't even sweat it right now...you probably aren't going to know what you want to do after your freshman year either. Get familiar with careerservices when you get on campus. Best advice I can give is to focus on what you enjoy and not something for the money.

Back
Top Bottom