What is the best Premium Water?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

As long as it's not Arrowhead it's good with me.

dude, nobody believes me when i tell them Arrowhead is the most disgusting bottled water I have EVER tasted. I'd rather die of thirst than drink that %%!$.

It makes me want to barf to be honest with you bro. You can tell it's not from the Arrowhead mountains, I take gulps from the river when i'm up there and it taste delicious
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dude, nobody believes me when i tell them Arrowhead is the most disgusting bottled water I have EVER tasted. I'd rather die of thirst than drink that %%!$.

It makes me want to barf to be honest with you bro. You can tell it's not from the Arrowhead mountains, I take gulps from the river when i'm up there and it taste delicious
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

you know. when i was up there, i took a bath in it.

you drank my dingleberries

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

you know. when i was up there, i took a bath in it.

you drank my dingleberries

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Arrowhead is tough to distinguish from southern California tap water... no bueno.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Arrowhead is tough to distinguish from southern California tap water... no bueno.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Too broad of a statement IMHO, water tastes fine where i'm at, and even within the city but different areas it'll taste bad. Too many variables to have such a blanket opinion.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Too broad of a statement IMHO, water tastes fine where i'm at, and even within the city but different areas it'll taste bad. Too many variables to have such a blanket opinion.

bottled water is usually such a scam. throw a couple pics of mountains and fresh looking creeks and they think they can hide the fact that their water is usually lower quality than your tap.

northwest tap water >>>

bottled water is usually such a scam. throw a couple pics of mountains and fresh looking creeks and they think they can hide the fact that their water is usually lower quality than your tap.

northwest tap water >>>

Back
Top Bottom