What is the Flyest Jays you have seen on someone else's feet?

Nothing but fakes in SF. Na jp, but I mostly see fusions and six rings on young people. But, sometimes when I am at school I've seen peeps with heat I seena dude with white n red 12's! So that was a 1st!.

Whenever I go into my closet and transform in to my alter ego' Jayman' hes always rockin the flyiest Jordans
roll.gif
No seriously he has HEAT!!!

ive seen og grapes.....dude was walkin like he just got out of prison haha.....but man where do u live to kno that citrus viis break neck.....so i wonder wutmy collection will do there
eyes.gif

When I was in the 5th or 6th grade and a classmate was wearing black 4's with the tag still on. Dude was rocking a Kings starter and a gumby cut. Thosewere the days.

royal 1's
og 11s
snakeskin 11s
nike air met. 5s

i think thats it.. not alotta heat round my way.

Ok, I already clarified, the VII's were not teh nicest ive seen they were some XI space jams, that were very clean. But i did like the citruses justbecause im new to the game

easily chi town X's
and while I realize they're a bit cliche, everytime i see a pair of white cement IV's I break my neck.
Even though they usually end up being fakes, I still have to look/inspect everytime.
Shoe just sends chills up my spine. Always has. It was my first J at 9 years old.

Back
Top Bottom