What is the most money you've spent on a sporting event?

I've spent like $60-$70 for nosebleed seats to Game 3 of the 2006 playoffs between the Lakers and the Suns
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
, which is probably nothing for other people. However, I am probably going to surpass that amount because I am planning to go to Laker playoff gamesoon, and the lowest prices are already around the $150 range.
grin.gif
What wasyours?

^ Don't remind of that game. That was the year we got snubbed of a Rose Bowl bid.

Anyways, I recently spent $400 for two tickets to the Lakers/Warriors game at Staples. Worth every penny except for the outcome.

$115 to go to Lakers at Warriors. During the game the night before, when the Lakers lost, I said to myself "If they have to lose one of the two, I'lltake the one at Staples" Lo and behold they won the next night and the $100 was worth every penny.

wow i expected people to come out and throw out that four digit craziness. props for honesty.

i WAS gonna throw out some cash for canucks playoffs this year but...

SMH x100.

I spent 125 each to see the Lakers at the Nets last year.

Its funny because the fans were more worried about Jay-Z and Beyonce than the actual game.

i spent $700 on 1 ticket for the Florida vs Ohio State BCS game. And that was a deal...

$1,000 on two tickets to game 4 of the 2004 World Series. It's a damn shame I watched my squad lose, but I witnessed Boston make history.

$125 apiece for Skins/Raiders tickets three seasons ago.

I know, I know, but we needed 10 tickets in the same section and had to get 'em off the 'bay.

Just shelled out $84 apiece for Sox/Cubs tickets in June.

Nosebleeds, though. You win again, Stubhub.

^

Haven't seen you in a while

laugh.gif

Spurs L.A Lakers Celtics Pistons Red Sox Yankees Angels N.Y. Giants Jayhawks Basketball
Team Frontrunners
Frontrunner4life kiddinlikejason TrillipinoTrapstar
the sig is updated

laugh.gif

i took an lsu undergrad last minute in the big easy for the BCS game, saved her $400+

son as a person, i would have to say like 8 dollars. i've never had to buy any tickets in my lifetime except for when i went to Vandy/UT inThompson-Bolling.

140 for a third row(behind the basket) to a Lakers Warriors game last year at staples. Funny thing was I had better seats than Joey Fatone.

i spent $700 on 1 ticket for the Florida vs Ohio State BCS game. And that was a deal...
I worked for the Bowl for a year and I remember students gettin their tickets, then walkin outside our office and scalping them for a G
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gunna, if thats true, your a fool brutha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom