What Is The Name of These Trainers? (circa 1992)

I was going through some old boxes and came across this old ad for a Nike Trainer that I absolutely love the looks of but I can't remember the name.

Here is the ad.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bonus Nike Air Supreme Court Low

peace

Jonas

Damn!
I can't recall the name of those,but I remember wanting them like crazy as a kid!Both of those pics are appreciated OP.

top ones are a air trainer max 93.. there was also a trainer max 91-94-95-96-97

OOOooo... Supreme Court...
Jim Courier!

1274298.jpg
1274309.jpg

Thanks WallyHopp. I thought they would be a Trainer Max based on the overall design and air sole but wasn't sure.
I enjoy the very subtle use of light grey on the upper. Combine that with the purple and you have one great shoe.

peace,

Jonas

what up Jonas
i busted them Vicks out yesterdat
and look like some Trainer max's i cant really recall full name but i remember my Brother having these
im check his boxes real quick

Top pair came out at about the same time the Air Force Max (Fab 5/Barkley) came out. I remember asking my dad who was visiting family in Sacramento at the time to please please please buy me a pair. Instead he scoffed at the price & feeling sorry for me my cousin sent my dad back with a Sega Genesis.

Guess what I wanted more? LOL. I made up for it a few years back by scoring a NDS pair of eBay but damn does the white plastic yellow ugly fast
frown.gif

^^SWEET JEEEEEZUSSSA!!!!
I would have killed for a pair of those wht/blk/turq(?) Accels as a kid!I remember having a low cut version of that particular sneaker (not sure of the name) in wht/blk/purple which was dope,but it wasn't quite the same though.

I think those Maxes were worn by Barry Sanders, I remember that ad.

I was feenin' for those back in the day.

Those Supreme Courts were/are tuff.  They need to retro those joints.

I think those Maxes were worn by Barry Sanders, I remember that ad.

I was feenin' for those back in the day.

Those Supreme Courts were/are tuff.  They need to retro those joints.

I would probably buy 5-10 pair of the supreme courts in either low or mid if they retro'd those.  Some of my favorite shoes of all time. I beat a few pair absolutely into the ground back in my tennis playing days.  the courtballistic series for Nadal kinda brought back some memories of these, but the "Reds" colorway with the velcro strap truly makes it a classic for me. Dare I say I almost prefer these over the Air Tech Challenges, which were another one of my beloved tennis shoes back in the day.  If anyone has any info on these- new or old, please let me know.  I think my heart just skipped a beat.  Thank you for those old school pics!

Back
Top Bottom