what is the name of these?

mods, please move if this is in the wrong place.

I saw these at a local mom n pop shop, I think they are called the XV mule.. but can someone let me know if thats the correct name or not. And does anyone knowabout how much they're worth (either retail or current going price).. I wanna know if the price the store is charging is a steal or not. thanks in advance

XV moccasins i think

co sign on the price. i wouldnt pay more than 30 though.

XV moccasins

the xv mules are slip ons with no backs to them, basically the same as the ones in the pic, but without the back. I bought a pair of the white mules a fewyears back for $12. I wear them when I take out the garbage or have to walk down to the end of the driveway to get the mail, and thats about it. They aredefinitely worth the $12, easy to put on w ith no laces, no worries about some garbage juice ruining a pair of nice shoes, but I still am wearing some Jordanand they have lasted a long time.

[email protected]

I love my pair very comfortable & stylish IMO.
I've always called the XV Moc but here is the tag from by box.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I thought the actual name was the XV Moc I guess not...

If you're wrong, them i'm wrong too. Becasue that was the first name that came to mind.

I had always called them the XV moc but it the box says Low SL...then SL it is...SL means Slip on or Slide I assume.

I have the Grey Navy pair. They have a heel air unit...no air in the forefoot.

They are very comfortable!

I know I personally have wanted a pair of these for a long long time now. If I were you I would pick them up. And if theyre a size 12 or 13....maybe get at me.

I'd say they would be worth around $30. I saw the VII version (I forgot the name) of those on ebay go for like 30 shipped, and VIIs are much more popularthan XVs. Those are nice though, I'd buy em if the price was right.

i'm not 100% sure but i think they were like $30... they aren't the most attractive but with everyone saying how comfortable they are i may have to copa pair. thanks alot everyone

those are pretty ugly. Then again, I wasn't too big a fan of the Jordan XV shoe anyways.

I'm sorry, but those are so nasty. I have a pair of the XVs that came out in November online, but those are just nasty.

Back
Top Bottom