What is the Oldest shoe you still wear Casually, Retro or OG

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

OG Is
1_870034660l.jpg

AHHHHHH. I need a pair of white/red/black AJ I's so badly (I'll even settle for '94 retros). Nothing like the OG High cut.

a few of the oldies i wear on the regular. there's more but i won't go overboard.

my dad was the og owner of those '93 sonic flights. found them in the garage years ago and they're my beaters nowadays.

nq1s1.jpg

2912tdd.jpg

2rw48pu.jpg

v4sefs.jpg

2cqmcmd.jpg

I still rock my OG Pantheons from '93 to the gym religiously. I use them to run.
laugh.gif

2m5gmm9.jpg

2lo3zoi.jpg

Still got tons of life left in them. I'm still surprised these haven't cracked at all considering I run miles in these babies.

still rockin my '01 foam pro's white pearl and black on black also my '99 retro kentucky dunks

i still rock my og AJ1, V #23, 94 3s, olympic 7s, air pippens and uptempos, am93s,95s, 99 IVs.....i wear em all

No pics handy right now, but I still ball in my white/navy/red OG Zoom Flight 95's. CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT RETRO.
happy.gif

Black cement 3's 2000 still looking great! When they made retros with quality, not this pleather b/s they use nowadays

furthest i gone back for everyday wear is the SHOX BB4, is this thread about kix that u were once in a while, (eg. once every 3 months) or is it everyday wear?
cuz i for sure could not wear OG AJ I's or even the 94 edition for more than once every 3 months. i got OG IVs, and have only worn them once, in quite awhile.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

is this thread about kix that u were once in a while, (eg. once every 3 months) or is it everyday wear?
cuz i for sure could not wear OG AJ I's or even the 94 edition for more than once every 3 months. i got OG IVs, and have only worn them once, in quite a while.
I think the thread starter meant the oldest pair you own that you still CAN wear. You can wear them once every 3 months if you wanted to, but if youstill can wear them period and they are that old, post em up.

Back
Top Bottom