What Is The True Blue International Release Date?

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

yeah. the "vets" would probably go crazy for not just lookin the the 123+ page thread....
those "vets" are dudes who arent full of $h!* like u and OP.
do some research rather than filling up NT with a bunch of useless threads

Retail price in Canada is $179.99, OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE is August 8th. Already preorded my pairs
pimp.gif

I'm predicting resale will be no more than $200-250 on these, similar to the cdp 3's...it's already the 16th, and almost everywhere up here stillhas plenty of sizes.

Hopefully they will release in the us one day, but ill tell my aunt from canada to buy them for me

i got the old true blues brand new from flight club with a little yellow on the back for 180. cheaper then the new ones

Originally Posted by mst9023

hopefully these come to the states cause i dont feel like driving to toronto

I was thinkin of goin to Toronto too. But a long drive just for shoes. Maybe if I can catch a Blue Jays game while I'm at it.

canada release date is august 8th, and the retail is 189.99 plus at least 12 percent sales tax depending on what province you're in.

For Australia it's been changed to Aug 15th from the 8th. Not sure why but we have a 60+ releasing on the 8th so maybe to stop a clash there.

Damn, why are III's so expensive retail? $179.99 CAD end up being $165 USD RETAIL. #*#? III's should be $125, $150 max. SMH JB....

i hope i can find a pair..im not preordering em for 280 though...
i cant spend that much on a pair of shoes...especially with the quality being so low lately...
and im pretty sure its august 8th..not 100 precent positive though

my homie just went to london and is gonna be there for the release so im happy right now! lol

Back
Top Bottom