What is the ugliest Jordan of all time? Post a pic

I have owned 1-15,now looking back don't know why...Never cared much for anything after 13 really 14's are cool but I could live with just 1-13m..everything else not really that appealing to me, so I would say anything after 14 IMO

off the top of my head..

*all black (red prada line lol) 15s... first pair of jordans i skipped on on after having them in hand back in 99.. i just couldn't buy them.. tbh honest i actually kinda like the all white with carolina blue 15s, and some of the 15 lows were decent too. 

*maybe it's cuz i'm older, but i think the bel-air 5s are complete utter trash... I don't get the appeal at all, and i love fresh prince lol. 

*the 22s.. it seemed like such a generic shoe to me, like a team jordan of some kind.. 

*I'll probably catch heat for this but i hate the flu game 12s.. i don't know what it is about that sneaker, it just does not do it for me.. original leather version or suede/nubuck version.. it doesn't matter, and i'm huge on black/red colorway shoes, but something about the colors on the flu game 12s seems "dull" to me.  just my honest opinion.  

I don't want to pull out a pic of the 3lab5s because I don't even want to look at them.
And pretty much any colorway XV

The AJV did get ***** smaked this year. We didn't get any NEW colorways that were designed for people with a more mature taste. The kids got what they wanted though, so I ain't mad.

And we got to keep the hate strong for the Air Jodan XV. Don't want any of these kids/beast/rappers to get the idea that these are "hot". Leave those for me to like.

EDIT: Forgot about the "Black Grape" V. They were decent.

The 3lab5.......I just don't get it. I don't know if it's a generational gap thing or what, but I just don't get it.

Few of the Air jordan 8's retros + CW from 07 comes to mind

those white orange blaze & anthracite-dark orange :x

Last edited:
Few of the Air jordan 8's retros + CW from 07 comes to mind

those white orange blaze & anthracite-dark orange :x

The black toes would've been soooooo tight if they didn't use orange...come to think of it why did they use orange on so many of the '07 VIIIs? Black toes, orange blaze (with the 3M ankle collar), peapods...

Back
Top Bottom