What is the whip of 2009 going to be?

tmukg21

Banned
not a real big car head, but was thinking about it earlier. 08 had its big luxury brands as usual along with the Chargers

the challenger or something is going to be released?

(regardless of price)

The challengers are looking tough. And i've only seen srt-8s on the streets, i guess base models is not what's poppin this year.

I'm looking forward to the all new CLK...It looks
eek.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

AUDI

The whole line
word i don't think there's a car i wanted more in my life than an s5, im willing to consider financial ruin.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

AUDI

The whole line
word i don't think there's a car i wanted more in my life than an s5, im willing to consider financial ruin.
Audi is probably the best company in terms of design, from the A1 (Look it up) to the Q7, every car in the line is beautiful.

I think the Challenger will be popular, a Heat player down here has an SRT 8 blacked out, looks CRAZY.

Nothing new really interests me much. If you want an Audi, make sure you lease or buy pre owned. Or prepare to keep it for a while because if you try to unloadit in a couple of years..you're going to get crap for it. I like the LED lights in the headlamps on the new Audi, but they go through generations so fastthat it's a turn off.

The new Camaro will have folks taking out their kids' college funds for sure, but I'm not fond of American cars.

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

Nissan GT-R

800px-Nissan_GT-R_01.JPG

Yep.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Honda Clarity

see topgear review.

In a couple years. I think it's the best idea yet when it comes to fuel efficiency. But it's going to take some time for people to catch on. But yeahthe Clarity is dope. And the top gear review was right on.

Originally Posted by wj4

Nothing new really interests me much. If you want an Audi, make sure you lease or buy pre owned. Or prepare to keep it for a while because if you try to unload it in a couple of years..you're going to get crap for it. I like the LED lights in the headlamps on the new Audi, but they go through generations so fast that it's a turn off.

The new Camaro will have folks taking out their kids' college funds for sure, but I'm not fond of American cars.

I know. They ran through end of B5 to B8 in less than a decade. I'm not a huge fan of how BMW does it either, having 7 years of a car. E46 323i to 330i ZHPis such a huge change. They designed the E46 in '94 I believe and were still producing cabs and coupes into '06.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom