What is the whip of 2009 going to be?

Originally Posted by nicefro

Originally Posted by wj4

Nothing new really interests me much. If you want an Audi, make sure you lease or buy pre owned. Or prepare to keep it for a while because if you try to unload it in a couple of years..you're going to get crap for it. I like the LED lights in the headlamps on the new Audi, but they go through generations so fast that it's a turn off.

The new Camaro will have folks taking out their kids' college funds for sure, but I'm not fond of American cars.

I know. They ran through end of B5 to B8 in less than a decade. I'm not a huge fan of how BMW does it either, having 7 years of a car. E46 323i to 330i ZHP is such a huge change. They designed the E46 in '94 I believe and were still producing cabs and coupes into '06.
laugh.gif
I'm not sure about the designing, but the E46 was launched in the late 90s. In '94...E36s were still roaming the street, word toBiggie's cherry M3. A proper generation lasts about 5-7 yrs.

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

Nissan GT-R

800px-Nissan_GT-R_01.JPG

that GT-R is gonna be a problem. I always catch myself staring at the one at my local dealer everyday I pass by it.
pimp.gif

MH

If Chrysler continues to go hard on those discounts, EVERYONE will be riding a charger/challenger.

with the economic times coming, expect to see more and more smaller cars on the roads. especially hybrids and smart cars.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by finnns2003

with the economic times coming, expect to see more and more smaller cars on the roads. especially hybrids and smart cars.
Hmm, but Hybrids are higher than average price and expensive to maintain.
laugh.gif
mass thinking is that over the long run, you save on the gas you aren't buying. not that i agree with it. but... pretty soon, a new priuswill be coming out, and smart car sales are already rising.

i'm fine with my gas guzzling evo...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by true1life

Audis are the bomb diggity
This man speaks the truth!

There are 2 R8's in my city - One's white and another's silver.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

saw 2 Challengers on the street today driving to San Diego.. was quite jealous
ohwell.gif
I saw a black one at CVS - A older woman drives it (Somebody's mom...) then a burgundy F430 Ferrari passed by and shut it down!

eek.gif

People think I`m playing about 500 dollar Chargers.
I`m copping a Charger to match my Purple Label Egyptian Linen suit
pimp.gif

not to suck audis or anything but I saw the r8 yesterday on route 50... very nice car
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

pimp.gif
cosign
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Huh?

pimp.gif

I'm thinking about trading my Charger and my life for that GT-R lol

But its the Challengers year. The Camero is going to be everywhere in 10'

Back
Top Bottom